Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

HDRKID

I am not one. However, John Titor gave us all a heads up on our coming crisis. Just a few minutes ago the down jones industrial average was 300 points or more. This is a very bad sign. The S&P has gone down four days in a row.
http://www.usatoday.com/money/markets/story/2011-11-21/STOCKS-Monday/51332500/1

John Titor spoke of a civil war. It became clear that one was coming years ago. Here it is. Not sure who the farmer general is. That figure has yet to arise. It is interesting that our civil war was triggered by the arab spring.

Most remote viewers spoke of cities on fire, but the trigger was not mentioned to me. I am still not sure of why there is soon no food in the grocery. OK some say that lack of oil means farmers cannot get out their crop.

Darby can laugh at me. Still, it was I who told people back in 2005 that they needed to prepare. To get ready because summer was over. That winter was coming.

John Titor told us to get a bicycle and I believe that means an energy crisis. Time will tell us.

about being prepared for survival of the fittest, i always felt i was tailored for the world i came into, yet was built to survive a world of lawlessness, well seems the world we live in now, backdoors around laws, so is it really much different, yet i have street smarts, and those will take me a lot farther in a pole shift scenerio, than the large mass of book smarts have stored, well actually they just might come in handy when both are applied.

Yes, I was there. And, yes, I've been involved in looking at his posts for the past 11 years. So here's the deal:

Where did Titor make a specific statement about the future, not subject to interpretation, that has come to pass? He hasn't hit any. There was no US civil war in 2004.

There hasn't been a single "Waco-like" incident in the US since, well, Waco, let alone "a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse."

And trust me on the Waco thing (or not). I asked starting back in 2002 for The Believers to define what a "Waco-like event" was so we could look at events with a common definition. No takers - not one. None of The Believers were ever willing to pin this down to a definition even though the actual Waco Incident is pretty well defined. It's not that hard for even an amateur to clearly define what it was. Why were they not willing to state a definition? Because with a definition beforehand one can't do some hand waving and self-define an incident after it has occurred. It's rather easy to claim a hit if you can define what a hit is after it has happened. And so they did. Over the intervening years people have claimed a hit on this one for just about anything. If a Delta Sierra standing on a soapbox shouted that he was upset with the gubmit some considered that Waco-like. Yeppers. Definitely a Waco-like Event, just without the dead people, Jim Jones-like character, children as shields, month long stand-off, FBI, Janet Reno... You know, inconsequential details.

There hasn't been a civil war. As I referenced above, has this been the real deal Titor would be out in the Everglades having just joined his shot-gun militia and heavily involved in armed conflict with the enemy - killing City Dwellers and Florida NG.

The Olympics have gone off without a hitch, each of them, in 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010.

CERN's LHD didn't discover his mystery particle that was responsible for his time travel Gadget "within a year or so" of his posts. The LHD didn't even come online until 2009, eight years behind schedule. And it is still running at half power through the end 0f 2012. It won't go to full power until 2014 - a few months before the end of the world as we know it and half of us are turned to green glass.

This, of course, means no time travel experiments at all - assuming he was the real deal. Of course, in the nuclear war that completely destroys tiny Continental Europe, CERN, the main nuclear research center in Europe, miraculously survives? Titor's Russian buddies leave CERN off their target list? The scientists survive? Europe will to allocate vast funding and resuorces for Fallout: New Europe to the LHC? Fallout: New USA will allocate their funds and resources to time machines? The people, having just been nuked into the stone age, will happily go along with this?

Yes, let's do look at the Titor Saga.

Look, Liberty. Boomer told a good story. As far as Internet meme's go his was pretty damned creative. Definitely heads and shoulders above the norm. Good for Team Titor. But was it believable? Titor said it best, "I don't care if you believe me, in fact I don't want you to believe me." That single Titorism one should take to the bank.

john can you beLIEve this guy? no wonder i dont remember him, maybe a hint of where the time line went bad

HDRKID

Reply to Darby.

You told me - you cry wolf wolf, but there is no wolf.

gold gains respectability
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nervous-market-gold-gains-respectability-180123711.html

Forbes says QE3 coming
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontev...ernanke-firmly-in-control-of-fomc-qe3-coming/
http://ewallstreeter.com/gdp-slashed-supercommittee-fail-bernanke-to-unleash-qe-in-5493/

QE3 means more quantitative easing. That means more dollars chasing same good and services. OK in other words inflation soars.

TAKEN FROM http://technorati.com/politics/article/china-says-global-recession-imminent/
"The Vice-Premier of China, Wang Qishan, forecasts a grim outlook for the global economy."

http://seekingalpha.com/article/309...ssion-no-matters-what-happens-in-the-eurozone

Obama heckled by occupy.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ckled-in-new-hampshire/1?loc=interstitialskip

It seems to me that John Titor was right on the money. :)

Rosco..Jones

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=214

1) amazing
2) look in the sky in the east
3) this is a must read!

Liberty and Ren,
I am not sure as to the why of why this is important. The main thing that is stressed are the changes brought about by the anomaly, Planet X. He also said that, "The Great Catastrophe will occur before 2011." I can understand sociological events varying between worldlines. I don't see why astronomical events would not follow the same schedule in both. Check this link.
The Planet X Saga: Orbital Math http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/orbitmath.html

I also find Charlie's praises on how good Obama would be is a bit off.

"How do we know that Obama will do anything different from McCain? The first answer is in Obama's Psychological profile which we have in detail from The Visitors. Obama just doesn't say he believes in free will.... he actually does. And this will reflect in how he informs the public when the time is right."

I would say we have been losing free will (freedom of choice) since B.O. took office. Also, if and when we have a civil war, I would say B.O.s had a lot to do with bringing it about. Class warfare, dividing the country by pitting one group against the other, seems to be one of his priorities. The visitors advice seems to be less than perfect. As a result, I have little faith in what is said by Charley.

What am I missing?

Ren

HDRKid,
"I am not one. However, John Titor gave us all a heads up on our coming crisis. Just a few minutes ago the down jones industrial average was 300 points or more. This is a very bad sign. The S&P has gone down four days in a row.
http://www.usatoday.com/money/markets/story/2011-11-21/STOCKS-Monday/51332500/1
"

Ren,
The DOW is dropping to reflect the new reality that fewer people can get full time work and get paid fairly for their work.
1 in 3 people in the U.S. are "near" poor which means they are unable to save money and must use their current pay to cover the rent. The average U.S. pay is now down to a low wage of $12.50 an hour. This Black Friday should be a strong indicator. If people don't buy a lot of Christmas presents it will be a bad sign.
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...osshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=;

HDRKid,
"John Titor spoke of a civil war. It became clear that one was coming years ago. Here it is. Not sure who the farmer general is. That figure has yet to arise. It is interesting that our civil war was triggered by the arab spring."

Ren,
The farmer general is Mao, which means that the world is going Communist. Since Communism is truly impossible as it is just rule by the few military elite, this will be a setback. Social Democracy will eventually win out. The Arab Spring is not really rule by everyone, just Islam. When women start to have real power, Social Democracy will rise and then we will have a better political and economic world. The OWS movement is not the civil war. It will fail. But it is the beginning of things that will cause the civil war.

HDRKid,
"Most remote viewers spoke of cities on fire, but the trigger was not mentioned to me. I am still not sure of why there is soon no food in the grocery. OK some say that lack of oil means farmers cannot get out their crop."

Ren,
Cities are on fire because of suicide nukes and natural disasters. There won't be gas and oil because the distribution will be broken. Same for the food.

Kid,
"John Titor told us to get a bicycle and I believe that means an energy crisis. Time will tell us."

Ren,
It won't take any war or oil shortage. People in the U.S. will be riding bikes simply because they are becoming poor. Behold. Its happening so quickly that we'll all wake up one day and realize that this isn't the world we grew up in.

Ren

Liberty and Ren,
I would say we have been losing free will (freedom of choice) since B.O. took office. Also, if and when we have a civil war, I would say B.O.s had a lot to do with bringing it about.

What am I missing?

B.O. is the Lincoln President. If there is one attempt on his life, it doesn't matter if it is successful, it is a sign.

Planet X/Nibiru/The Destroyer seems to refer to the emergence of a planet called Eris, the twin of Pluto. When we take notice of this planet, things will start to happen. The planet will not come to us. It will simply be there.

DarbyII

Yeah, Timeline_39 "Charlie" was another real hoot.

His first two posts:

11/08/03 09:44 PM (159.196.16.254)

John,

It's Charlie. I apologize for resorting to this method to send you a communication but we have exhausted all other means of contacting you. I also apologize for broadcasting to this timeline that you are still here but I wouldn't have interferred with your business unless it is URGENT.

I do not expect a reply here but I need to give you a package from Hansen immediately. I only have a limited stay in this time before I am required to return. I will allow you two days to find this message. (I have read your logs, you frequent this forum often.) We will meet at designated drop point A19G3Z @ 20031111 1930UTC.

Please be there. See you soon my friend.

11/09/03 08:58 PM (159.196.16.254)

Although I was not going to reply to these posts, I feel compelled to do so. I am not authorized to reveal the nature of my mission beyond John's return home nor comment on what John has done in this timeline. But what I can tell you is that John had no way of returning home. Any attempt to do so would have been fatal and he knew that. Reading his posts, I am suprised he was coherant as he sounds. The C204 GDT Disp. Unit was an early prototype that did work but had no extensive human trials. I do not know what possessed John use the equipment. He had access to all the test data and knew the problems that caused the hostile effect of backwash particles. He also knew a solution to this problem was only a few years away.

He's a fracking time traveler (according to his story)! He couldn't figure out any other "protocol" for contacting Titor/TTO because he's lost track of him? How about time traveling to Nov-2000 - Mar-2001 while he was posting and contact him? He was on Post-2-Post and Time Travel Institute on a daily basis. Doh!

I swear to god...Internet time travelers are just about the most ignorant creatures on the planet. The very last thing that they seem to understand is the very technology that they claim to possess and use. Heh.

And he wasn't going to respond to the posts - state secrets, hush-hush and all that, hey what. Can't reveal anything. 101 posts later... :)

Liberty

11/08/03 09:44 PM (159.196.16.254)

John,

It's Charlie. I apologize for resorting to this method to send you a communication but we have exhausted all other means of contacting you. I also apologize for broadcasting to this timeline that you are still here but I wouldn't have interferred with your business unless it is URGENT.

I do not expect a reply here but I need to give you a package from Hansen immediately. I only have a limited stay in this time before I am required to return. I will allow you two days to find this message. (I have read your logs, you frequent this forum often.) We will meet at designated drop point A19G3Z @ 20031111 1930UTC.

Please be there. See you soon my friend.

11/09/03 08:58 PM (159.196.16.254)

Although I was not going to reply to these posts, I feel compelled to do so. I am not authorized to reveal the nature of my mission beyond John's return home nor comment on what John has done in this timeline. But what I can tell you is that John had no way of returning home. Any attempt to do so would have been fatal and he knew that. Reading his posts, I am suprised he was coherant as he sounds. The C204 GDT Disp. Unit was an early prototype that did work but had no extensive human trials. I do not know what possessed John use the equipment. He had access to all the test data and knew the problems that caused the hostile effect of backwash particles. He also knew a solution to this problem was only a few years away

Hey Serb! Remember this post! Since this is an titor expert subject. Has anybody ever SEEN John Titor?
Im giving the world a riddle!
How many time travelers does it take to change a light bulb?
If I say its a must read, ITS A MUST READ.