USA Presidential election results 2020

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - I'm curious, are there more lawsuits that have been successful than have been thrown out?

The mainstream media has been known not to report many important facts and stories that support what people like me and you believe. I wouldn't be too surprised if there were more huge successes that the media refuses to report. What do you think?

Edit: I heard through the grapevine that my suspicion of more successes than failures was correct. Now let's see what you have to say TF.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Well your on the ground there @Classicalfan626 and your asking a member in England about the situation.

The media dont want Trump hes a threat to them, so theres going to be very limited success stories regarding him.

Yeats

Many of the lawsuits brought by persons or organizations not involved with the Trump campaign have been either dropped or dismissed, mostly due to the plaintiff in the case being found to not have legal standing to bring the suit.

As for the suits brought by the Trump campaign:

Pennsylvania -- 1 suit upheld, 1 pending, 3 dismissed or rejected

Michigan -- 1 pending, 1 dismissed

Georgia -- 1 dismissed

Arizona -- 1 dropped

Nevada -- 1 upheld

Wisconsin -- 1 pending

Yeats

As for the suits not brought by the Trump campaign, there are more than 300 of them in at least 40 states. I have no information regarding the majority of them.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - I'm curious, are there more lawsuits that have been successful than have been thrown out?

The mainstream media has been known not to report many important facts and stories that support what people like me and you believe. I wouldn't be too surprised if there were more huge successes that the media refuses to report. What do you think?

Edit: I heard through the grapevine that my suspicion of more successes than failures was correct. Now let's see what you have to say TF.

What do I have to say?...The source for most of my info comes from Steve Turley, that's why I keep putting up videos of his, I expected this would have been obvious to you my friend...Its your decision if you believe or disbelieve the info I provide you with :)..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Well your on the ground there @Classicalfan626 and your asking a member in England about the situation.

The media dont want Trump hes a threat to them, so theres going to be very limited success stories regarding him.

Pot calling the kettle my old friend, look at all the stuff you were putting out about the December 12th 2019 UK election...You were saying things such as BORIS IS FINISHED etc etc, and what happened?, Boris ended up with a whopping 80 seat majority over your beloved Labour lot....So much for your friends in England research material they passed onto you, that turned out to be useless ;)..

Oh, and wait a minute, you come from Australia, so what do you know about the American election my old friend, do you have friends over there also giving you erroneous info? :D..

Yeats

As for the suits not brought by the Trump campaign, there are more than 300 of them in at least 40 states. I have no information regarding the majority of them.
Some may be wondering why the results of "more than 40 states" are being challenged when Mr. Trump clearly won more than 10 states. To clarify, many of these lawsuits have to do with races for the House and Senate and with other local races. I apologize for any confusion.