War with Russia

Samstwitch

I did not say that. But I can add it to give the things that the Nazis did context. Because a lot of people dont seem to care that they killed those people, too.

Putin has used the alt-left (RAF- Rote Armee Fraktion) and also the alt-right (Nazis) to destabalize the West, which you ignored. That makes him more of a Nazi then other people.

Do you even know what they have done (the alt-left and alt-right) that Putin supported? But you still defend Putin.

Putin had connections to Epstein, what do you say about that? So he is (most probably) a pedophile.

We must agree to disagree with these matters. No debate here.

alpha centauri

We must agree to disagree with these matters. No debate here.
He is part of the Cabal that is clear. He just murderes his way out of responsibility. The same is true with other autocratic countries. The truth and their involvement with the evil is hidden there because they control the narrative not because they are not part of the Cabal:

Murdered spy claimed Putin was caught on film having sex with boys in same Moscow flat where Russian prosecutor was secretly taped cavorting with two prostitutes​

Samstwitch

He is part of the Cabal that is clear. He just murderes his way out of responsibility. The same is true with other autocratic countries. The truth and their involvement with the evil is hidden there because they control the narrative not because they are not part of the Cabal:

The false accusations here made against Putin are as valid as the Russian Dossier that was completely made-up to vilify President Trump. It's utter HOGWASH, but you are certainly entitled to believe it!

Samstwitch

Ukraine: ' Bucha Massacre ' - The Truth versus the Propaganda

This report is by Graham Phillips. Another on-the-ground Independent Reporter in Ukraine who reports similar truths is Patrick Lancaster. Both have Channels on Youtube.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

MY PREDICTIONS: Power Grid Deliberately Downed or an EMP, Civil War, Mad Cow Disease, and Atonement for 60+ Million Abortions! #JohnTitor

Many of those who have taken the Poison Shot, the Fake Vaccine, (meant for Depopulation) will develop a condition similar to Mad Cow Disease (among many other disabling diseases, strokes, blood clots, death, etc. already documented). This Mad Cow condition of the brain with many who have taken the poison shot has already been confirmed by some experts and doctors who are brave enough to report the truth.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The false accusations here made against Putin are as valid as the Russian Dossier that was completely made-up to vilify President Trump. It's utter HOGWASH, but you are certainly entitled to believe it!
I agree with you about that posting, it was obviously made up by someone making a "spoof" posting, we get lots of them from time 2 time ...And of course you have the right to your personal opinions regarding the Russian/Ukrainean war(y)