War with Russia

Samstwitch

MY PREDICTIONS: Power Grid Deliberately Downed or an EMP, Civil War, Mad Cow Disease, and Atonement for 60+ Million Abortions! #JohnTitor

Many of those who have taken the Poison Shot, the Fake Vaccine, (meant for Depopulation) will develop a condition similar to Mad Cow Disease (among many other disabling diseases, strokes, blood clots, death, etc. already documented). This Mad Cow condition of the brain with many who have taken the poison shot has already been confirmed by some experts and doctors who are brave enough to report the truth.

To support my theory (explained in the video in my comment above, expand it to view) that there will be an epidemic of Mad Cow Disease, which is called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in humans, caused from the fake toxic vaccine (which I call "Poison" in my video), here's an excerpt from an article today 4/5/2020.

EXCERPT: A healthy 60-year-old Missouri mother died on February 21, five months after her second Pfizer “vaccine.” The victim, Jennifer Deason Sprague, died of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare brain disease.

Here is a PDF file explaining what Mad Cow disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease are: https://www.dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dph/files/cjdmadcowfaq.pdf

Samstwitch

The US and NATO are doing EVERYTHING to push Putin/Russia into WW3! IMO, they have gone far past the POINT OF NO RETURN! I believe it's gonna happen!

Last edited:

Samstwitch

I wish we had a President like Putin. Then we wouldn't be in this mess!

Everything they accuse Russians of is what they themselves did, WAR CRIMES! There is most definitely going to be WW3, because now Putin knows how much the NWO/US/EU/West hates him! They've taken off their masks, as he said. They have said and done the most criminal things against him and Russia, and he's had enough! There's NO turning back! There WILL BE WW3 for sure. We just don't know exactly 'when'. I think Putin will come for the US-Babylon AFTER the War in Ukraine is mostly accomplished. But Putin won't wait long, because he has to do it while Joe Dementia is seated in the White House (I think that's why suddenly the Deep State, those in control of the USSA, are getting ready to remove Biden and Kamala, watch it happen), and because the flow of weapons into Ukraine keep coming. We are living in the weakest time in American History! All the better for Russia to succeed in eradicating the Demons of Babylon! Bring it on! I'm sick over what they're doing to Babies and Children! It's unbelievable, but they're doing it, all sorts of unimaginable things! Babylon must be purged right away to save the Children!

Putin is the Good Guy, but most people in the West have been trained to hate him. Not so in countries outside of the West. He's highly loved and admired, and rightly so. Call me a Putin Lover. I am due to 18 years of researching him and seeing/learning about all the good things he's done. Demonic Liars below. They will burn in Hell for Eternity for their evil LIES! The Word of God says so about LIARS, especially when it's costing so many lives!

Here's another one: Putin issues warning to West!
UKRAINE'S newest WAR CRIMES are an atrocity! They are PURE-EVIL NAZIS! Putin will not stop until they are all destroyed! Then the USSA is next!

Russia claims Ukraine may execute Crimean POWs https://www.rt.com/russia/553348-moskalkova-ombudsman-prisoners-ukraine/

Last edited:

alpha centauri

The false accusations here made against Putin are as valid as the Russian Dossier that was completely made-up to vilify President Trump. It's utter HOGWASH, but you are certainly entitled to believe it!
The person I mentioned has nothing to do with Trump or the US. That is whataboutism.

But EU/West pampered Putin, so you are wrong. Otherwise he would not have be able to sell so much gas to Europe and the US. Furthermore you are biased because of your hate at the US government.

Everything is false? You believed everything that is directed towards your enemies like Hunter Biden, but the same sources see a connection to Putin. But that connection is false because he is the enemy of your enemy and therefore he must be good.

The connection of Putin with Nazis and the left terrorists of the RAF, in Germany is proven. Nobody denies it, not even the Russians. So you think a person that had no regrets to ally with terrorists is a good person or suddenly changes?

Everything they accuse Russians of is what they themselves did, WAR CRIMES! There is most definitely going to be WW3, because now Putin knows how much the NWO/US/EU/West hates him!
They all have connection to negative groups. They have diffrent groups in China and Russia but similar to the groups they have in the US. All countries have also positive groups. That Biden is connected with negative groups does not mean the other side is good. Look what those countries are doing in regard to human rights of their own people especially China?

Do you approve of the people that Putin allies with like Bassar Al-Assad?

Last edited:

alpha centauri

@Samstwitch

I wish we had a President like Putin. Then we wouldn't be in this mess!
This guy is incompetent. Look at how he ruined Russia. They were leading in space travel and other things and equal to the West in the Cold War. now he has ruined everything. East Europe developed much better.
Furthermore he is also demented but more than Biden. HE was a translator of German. Know he cannot speak a sentence in GErman according to the videos on youtube, where he tries to speak German.

According to Benjamin Fulford, who is an antidemocratic and pro Russian propagandist. Putins goal is to rule over the whole of Europe , because they developed better.
Without US backing, the continental European nations (not the UK) will have no choice but to accept Russia as their new protector. Russia is planning to use the 47 member Council of Europe,

I think Putin will come for the US-Babylon AFTER the War in Ukraine is mostly accomplished. But Putin won't wait long, because he has to do it while Joe Dementia is seated in the White House (I think that's why suddenly they are getting ready to remove Biden and Kamala, watch it happen), and because the flow of weapons into Ukraine keep coming.
I heard that some groups of the Illuminati try to get rid of a specific part that is less controlable. But I dont know if that is true, but Putin is definitely part of d Babylon, how you call it. If the group around Putin wins they still have control.

According to Fulford, Russia has proof that Trump fuck soemone. who is a child, but Putin says they will not use it. But I think that rumor of Trump is part of the agenda to spread separation among the White Hats. But if Putin had those videos, he would have shown it to Trump and blackmailed him. The Russian have nothing of that sort and no videos of Epsteins clients except probably videos of Putin.

According to CNN, Trump has asked Putin to reveal details of Hunter Bidens laptop, because he thinks Putin has infos on it, because TRump knows Putin is a pedophile and was also client of Epstein. But the Russian have nothing otherwise they would have already done it.

Samstwitch

There are no winners in a nuclear war...But please tell me, who do you think would "win" in WW3, Putin or his adversaries?

Not necessarily. Russia has extremely high-tech weaponry, especially regarding nuclear warfare. And there are thousands of Nuclear Bunkers in Russia for Russians, where as USSA has ZERO Bunkers for Americans. Only the rich and 'elite' have Bunkers. US is decades behind in weaponry compared to Russia. Putin is playing 3-D Chess while USSA Warmongers play Checkers. In a WW3 scenario, Putin/Russia would win. There would be damage to the environment, based on the extent of nuclear warfare used.

Last edited: