War with Russia

alpha centauri

Some comments are too ridiculous and baseless, sh*t pulled out of thin air, to respond to.

That is what you wrote. You just invent thing and claim that they are from God, although they make no sense. Even if Russia is good, there would be a better solution than war and God would not use a person like Putin, God would use virtuous people in the Russian government and not him:
Ever since, he upgrades continuously to High-Tech everything Military, especially Nuke Weaponry! USSA has an old Arsenal. Russia will wipe Babylon out and the Demons won't see it coming! I've felt this coming for a long time, studied it for the past 18 years, and now it's here. It's surreal. It feels like this is a pre-apocalypse movie playing out, then *KABOOM!*

On another post you complain that Trump is vilified, but what are you doing here?:
I wondered why God let the Election be stolen from Trump. I was angry, but not at God. Then when Russia started the War, God told me, If Trump had been president, Putin could not have invaded Ukraine to purge it of Nazis. Trump supported the Nazis in Ukraine and gave them weapons. Trump would either have gotten into a Nuclear War with Russia...OR Putin would not have invaded...OR some other scenario. But the point is that GOD DID NOT WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT, so that Putin could Invade/Liberate Ukraine and purge it of Nazis. Then on to WW3 for reasons I stated in my previous posts.

If Trump had kept his word and done the right things in Office (yes he did good, but he blundered really important matters that empowered the Demons), God would have blessed him with a 2nd Term, but he made too many mistakes and bad decisions. Most of his shortcomings have to do with his Narcissistic Personality Disorder.)

MY PREDICTIONS: The Demons of Babylon have pushed PUTIN far and many times over PAST the POINT OF NO RETURN regarding WW3 Nuclear War against Nazi Amerika! It's going to happen! Only God can stop it, but IMO, He won't. God will use Russia to purge Evil Babylon, Sodom & Gomorrahthat used to be the USA and
wipe the Demons from this Earth.

Russia has been invaded 3 times! Russians will never allow any country or Military or Elite to invade their nation again! THAT'S WHY UKRAINE MUST BE PURGED OF NAZIS AND REMAIN NEUTRAL! NO NATO! Putin HAD to invade to purge Ukraine of Nazis, Bioweapons, money-laundering, etc, but especially because NATO had infested Ukraine over the past 8 years!!

At some point very soon, Putin, Lavrov, and Russians are going to destroy Nazi Amerika, the USSA, the perverted NWO that Obiden and his Puppet Master BHO and the rest of the Elite are set on destroying for the NWO takeover. (It will happen before the next Midterms, possibly very soon. I think 1st Russia will hit USSA with an EMP followed by Nukes on DC, major cities, Military Bases, etc. The Elites think they can win WW3 and destroy Russia, but it will BACKFIRE! The Demons will be destroyed, and Patriots will take what's left of our country and start over! You will remember this if/when it happens.

If the people of Azov are Nazis, they did never read the texts of the Nazis, because Ukrainian were inferior people (especially those on the picture that are shown of the Azov regiment) . You can believe me, I can read GErman.

And Furthermore: Why should Putin invade a whole country because of one regiment in a small part of Ukraine.

Samstwitch

Highly esteemed Attorney, Robert Barnes, explains what is happening in the Military and Propaganda Wars between Russia and Ukraine, which is a proxy War with the US/NWO, and the False Flags in Bucha and other War Crimes blamed on Russians that were actually committed by the Azov Nazi Ukraine Army...plus history on the Nazi Azov Army, Putin, and why Russia invaded Ukraine. (Watch the video starting at 4:51 minutes)

Mariupol residents tell the truth about War Crimes committed by the Nazi Azov Ukraine Army

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Not necessarily. Russia has extremely high-tech weaponry, especially regarding nuclear warfare. And there are thousands of Nuclear Bunkers in Russia for Russians, where as USSA has ZERO Bunkers for Americans. Only the rich and 'elite' have Bunkers. US is decades behind in weaponry compared to Russia. Putin is playing 3-D Chess while USSA Warmongers play Checkers. In a WW3 scenario, Putin/Russia would win. There would be damage to the environment, based on the extent of nuclear warfare used.
Unfortunately for you, the so called Russian high-tech weaponry has not been displayed in the Ukraine, infact the UK and US have been providing the Ukrainians with standard tank busters that have destroyed many of the so called Russian super tanks such as the T-72.

But of course, you will no doubt follow the pernicious Putin`s claim of shouting out, FAKE, everything you see on Western TV is FAKE, only the Russian TV shows the truth, ad nauseum..

Samstwitch

Unfortunately for you, the so called Russian high-tech weaponry has not been displayed in the Ukraine, infact the UK and US have been providing the Ukrainians with standard tank busters that have destroyed many of the so called Russian super tanks such as the T-72.

But of course, you will no doubt follow the pernicious Putin`s claim of shouting out, FAKE, everything you see on Western TV is FAKE, only the Russian TV shows the truth, ad nauseum..

I'm a researcher and writer. I spend many hours every day researching, gathering information from reliable sources.

According to your video, Oryx Blog reported on 4/3/22 over 2,300 Russian military vehicles have been destroyed, abandoned, or captured by Ukrainian forces: 395 tanks (destroyed: 184, damaged: 6, abandoned: 42, captured: 163).

According to a report from Southfront in the video that I posted below, Russia has destroyed Ukrainian Military equipment as of 3/31/22 as follows: 124 aircraft, 77 helicopters, 216 anti-aircraft missile systems, 341 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,815 tanks and other armored vehicles, 1,689 special military vehicles, 195 rocket launchers, 762 field artillery guns and mortars. Russia is far ahead in the War on Ukraine.

VIDEO BELOW: WAR IN UKRAINE MILITARY UPDATE 3/31/2022: Tally of Ukrainian Military equipment destroyed by Russia begins at 3 minutes in the video.

Some experts like US Veteran Scott Ritter, (former UN Weapons Inspector who worked in Russia, former Marine Corps Intelligence Officer, author, analyst) have elaborated on the fact that Russia hasn't taken advantage of using it's super high-tech weaponry in the early stages of the War in Ukraine as a military tactic, ie, Russia using their older vehicles to draw out Ukrainian forces. (I don't have that video here, but Scott has spoken of it during interviews.) About 2 days ago, Scott was Banned from Twitter for reporting truth. Since the War in Ukraine began, there has been a Great Purge in the USSA of anyone who reports in Russia's favor, so many reports and interviews have been deleted from Social Media and the Internet.

VIDEO BELOW: Here is a video with Dr. Peter Vincent Pry (former CIA) elaborating on Russia's military superiority and giving his assessment of why he thinks Russia would win a WW3 Nuclear conflict.

VIDEO BELOW: Russia's military: Once unwieldy and dated, now streamlined and lethal

VIDEO BELOW: How Russia’s Nuclear Arsenal, the World’s Largest, Compares With Others

The US is unable to track Russian high-tech nuclear submarines which has happened many times, including this year. However, Russia can detect US submarines. ARTICLE: U.S. submarines scrambled to find deadly Russian sub off East Coast

VIDEO BELOW: Would America Really Win WW3?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm a researcher and writer. I spend many hours every day researching, gathering information from reliable sources.

According to your video, Oryx Blog reported on 4/3/22 over 2,300 Russian military vehicles have been destroyed, abandoned, or captured by Ukrainian forces: 395 tanks (destroyed: 184, damaged: 6, abandoned: 42, captured: 163).

According to a report from Southfront in the video that I posted below, Russia has destroyed Ukrainian Military equipment as of 3/31/22 as follows: 124 aircraft, 77 helicopters, 216 anti-aircraft missile systems, 341 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,815 tanks and other armored vehicles, 1,689 special military vehicles, 195 rocket launchers, 762 field artillery guns and mortars. Russia is far ahead in the War on Ukraine.

VIDEO BELOW: WAR IN UKRAINE MILITARY UPDATE 3/31/2022: Tally of Ukrainian Military equipment destroyed by Russia begins at 3 minutes in the video.

Some experts like US Veteran Scott Ritter, (former UN Weapons Inspector who worked in Russia, former Marine Corps Intelligence Officer, author, analyst) have elaborated on the fact that Russia hasn't taken advantage of using it's super high-tech weaponry in the early stages of the War in Ukraine as a military tactic, ie, Russia using their older vehicles to draw out Ukrainian forces. (I don't have that video here, but Scott has spoken of it during interviews.) About 2 days ago, Scott was Banned from Twitter for reporting truth. Since the War in Ukraine began, there has been a Great Purge in the USSA of anyone who reports in Russia's favor, so many reports and interviews have been deleted from Social Media and the Internet.

VIDEO BELOW: Here is a video with Dr. Peter Vincent Pry (former CIA) elaborating on Russia's military superiority and giving his assessment of why he thinks Russia would win a WW3 Nuclear conflict.

VIDEO BELOW: Russia's military: Once unwieldy and dated, now streamlined and lethal

VIDEO BELOW: How Russia’s Nuclear Arsenal, the World’s Largest, Compares With Others

The US is unable to track Russian high-tech nuclear submarines which has happened many times, including this year. However, Russia can detect US submarines. ARTICLE: U.S. submarines scrambled to find deadly Russian sub off East Coast

VIDEO BELOW: Would America Really Win WW3?

You have the right to your own opinions..

Samstwitch

To support my claims that the USSA and Ukraine are pumping out propaganda LIES about the War in Ukraine, here is an article where the US admits to spreading lies about Russians!

US spies admit running anti-Russia 'info war' – media​

Here is another FAKE NEWS story accusing Russia of using a Mobile Crematorium in Mariupol.

Viral ‘Russian Mobile Crematorium’ Tweet is From an 8-Year-Old YouTube Video

alpha centauri

Highly esteemed Attorney, Robert Barnes, explains what is happening in the Military and Propaganda Wars between Russia and Ukraine, which is a proxy War with the US/NWO, and the False Flags in Bucha and other War Crimes blamed on Russians that were actually committed by the Azov Nazi Ukraine Army...plus history on the Nazi Azov Army, Putin, and why Russia invaded Ukraine. (Watch the video starting at 4:51 minutes)
The Azov battalion has only 900 members (in 2022 according to wikipedia) but strangly enough, they are everywhere where Putin commits a genocide? Putins propagandists also claimed that they are in Mariupol and kill people there. They cannot be in two places at the same time. They are not enough people. Either either they are killing the people in Mariupol or in Butscha.

Of course, they are doing neither, Putin butchered both places. He did the same in Syria and in Chechenia where he bombed whole cities to the ground without regard for human life. But I guess these things were also done by Azov and not Putins army? Right?

About 2 days ago, Scott was Banned from Twitter for reporting truth. Since the War in Ukraine began, there has been a Great Purge in the USSA of anyone who reports in Russia's favor, so many reports and interviews have been deleted from Social Media and the Internet.
Putin bans whole internet sites and news outlets in Russia. With that logic, he is hiding the truth, because he bans far more things.

Last edited: