War with Russia

Samstwitch

Putin has been indiscriminately murdering people by bombing and shelling hundreds and hundreds of innocent men women and children, that can be likened to how Hitler behaved in World War Two...Putin is a War Criminal, and history will also define him as a War Criminal :mad: :notworthy:

This is propaganda lies coming from MSM and Ukraine to demonize Putin and make Russia look like the bad guys. It just isn't true. Putin and his Armies do everything to save civilian lives. The War Crimes, slaughtering of innocent civilians, are being committed by the Azov Nazi Ukraine Army, who are the actual descendents of Nazis who served under Hitler, and they commit atrocities like Hitler and the Nazis in WWII. Putin and his military Troops have never committed any such type of atrocities. This is more propaganda lies. I posted several sources to verify what I'm saying. But everyone has the choice to believe TRUTH or LIES. Sheeple believe propaganda.

There is no evidence or verification that several of Putin's Generals have been killed. Only one of his high-ranking officers has died that I know of. Ukraine and Zelensky are pumping out lots of propaganda lies against Russia, because the Ukraine Army is being decimated and is losing the war.

About the other video with Lavrov...Yes, in Europe, NATO is gathering their Troops, the Rapid Response Team (just as John Titor described), to head East towards Ukraine under the guise of "Peacekeeping" which is a cover for them going to war with Russia in Ukraine. I posted about this in one of my earlier comments, and I said, this is what happened on John Titor's Worldline right before Russia attacked Europe starting WW3. A European Army moving East towards Russia sparked the Nuclear War on John's Timeline.

Putin has warned repeatedly, if any country and/or NATO enter the conflict in Ukraine, Russia will wage war against them. So it will come to pass, because US/NATO are determined to have WW3 with Russia, and this will quickly become a Nuclear War.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't really believe in "good guys and bad guys" on any level at all.
It's a fun little myth that's good for writing fiction and necessary to keep the world order going because it's assumed that without this myth
everyone would turn to evil.
There's bad people and then there's slightly worse people that's all it is.
People are developing an instinct to simply root for someone now due to the fact
the media wants us to hate someone. The best thing to do is to try to transcend this
lower reality. There is truth and lies on all sides. Those who figure out one side lies tend to assume
everything else from another side is automatically true like a two wrongs make a right thing.
Putin may be being cornered and provoked but that doesn't mean he's a shimmering angel, there's waaay too much
footage of the bombings of innocents for it to all be fake. It's literally everywhere and impossible to deny.
I used to think Putin was harmless and just a micro dictator compared to the others.
To be fair EVERYONE bombs civilians in war-----look it up.
It would be better if every country just respected each other instead of all this war and greed stuff on all fronts.

Some say the reason Hitler invaded Poland was cuz Poland was killing all the ethnic Germans who lived there.
Even if that's true that doesn't make me worship Hitler. Word on the street is the guy liked to be shit on
and pissed on for sex. See where I'm going with this?

We're a fallen species we're all sinners as you said Samstwich.
When you set yourself up as "good" you inherently become hypocritcal, as in literally anyone does
cuz no one is one hundred percent good.
People who accept their faults are generally slightly closer to being true "good guys"

But yeah the West tends to paint people as madmen seeking world domination and every time----if you dig
deeper there tends to be a little more to it than that. Doesn't make these guys saints just means there's
propaganda on all sides.

Everyone is seeking world domination face it.
Some people are too narcisistic to recognize thier own desire for the
world to be more like how they want it. A lot of people think everyone in the entire world should be Christian
and that that would just somehow solve everything.
That's your right to think that.
I honestly have no idea.
It does seem that the pendulum tends to swing further to insanity when you get rid of some kind
of foundation or structure of values but on the other hand that might just be inevitable.
When you have a boiling pot eventually it overflows. Maybe foundational structures and values going away
just always tends to happen cuz we like pleasure and sin and always will and theocracy might not even solve that, might even escalate it sometimes.
I just have no idea. People are foreign and bizzare to me.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Understandable motives do not always "justify" an action. Every evil person that ever lived had a motive.
Comic books gave people the idea people just run around being evil for the hell of it.
Some people do but it's actually very rare and there's always a deeper story behind people like that.
A serial killer who worshipped Satan and knew what he was doing was evil---turns out he witnessed
a murder at age five for example. There's always a story behind it.

Inferno

Nuclear war is no joke. Whomever launches a nuke first would be the "bad guy" in my opinion. Still, I wouldn't trust Putin any more than I would trust Biden. World governments are all two sides of the same coin.

OakFieldAlienz444

Nuclear war is no joke. Whomever launches a nuke first would be the "bad guy" in my opinion. Still, I wouldn't trust Putin any more than I would trust Biden. World governments are all two sides of the same coin.

In a world of unending deceit it would be difficult to know who launched it first.
Same. I don't trust Putin or Biden. I don't trust ANYONE.

TimeFlipper

This is propaganda lies coming from MSM and Ukraine to demonize Putin and make Russia look like the bad guys. It just isn't true. Putin and his Armies do everything to save civilian lives. The War Crimes, slaughtering of innocent civilians, are being committed by the Azov Nazi Ukraine Army, who are the actual descendents of Nazis who served under Hitler, and they commit atrocities like Hitler and the Nazis in WWII. Putin and his military Troops have never committed any such type of atrocities. This is more propaganda lies. I posted several sources to verify what I'm saying. But everyone has the choice to believe TRUTH or LIES. Sheeple believe propaganda.

There is no evidence or verification that several of Putin's Generals have been killed. Only one of his high-ranking officers has died that I know of. Ukraine and Zelensky are pumping out lots of propaganda lies against Russia, because the Ukraine Army is being decimated and is losing the war.

About the other video with Lavrov...Yes, in Europe, NATO is gathering their Troops, the Rapid Response Team (just as John Titor described), to head East towards Ukraine under the guise of "Peacekeeping" which is a cover for them going to war with Russia in Ukraine. I posted about this in one of my earlier comments, and I said, this is what happened on John Titor's Worldline right before Russia attacked Europe starting WW3. A European Army moving East towards Russia sparked the Nuclear War on John's Timeline.

Putin has warned repeatedly, if any country and/or NATO enter the conflict in Ukraine, Russia will wage war against them. So it will come to pass, because US/NATO are determined to have WW3 with Russia, and this will quickly become a Nuclear War.
You have the right to your opinions and beliefs on Paranormalis, but i respectfully disagree with your own thoughts about Putin imho he is a War Criminal, and that is my opinion and belief which is also my right to say so on Paranormalis...Iam also a Christian, the same as you are :)

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

You have the right to your opinions and beliefs on Paranormalis, but i respectfully disagree with your own thoughts about Putin imho he is a War Criminal, and that is my opinion and belief which is also my right to say so on Paranormalis...Iam also a Christian, the same as you are :)

Exactly. This is why I try not to get wrapped up in this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Exactly. This is why I try not to get wrapped up in this kind of stuff. A lot of people get really passionate and angry
and it doesn't really do any good. IMO Putin used to be kind of neither a bad guy or a good guy somewhere in-between
and he had kind of a cool side to him and there's two sides to the story but a lot of things he's doing are wrong.
Compared to Kim Jung Un and the guy in charge of China he was miniscule in terms of evil and dictatoship in the past.
I'd say there's worse people than him but
yeah he's basically a bad guy---possibly an exaggerated bad guy but a bad guy. A lot of countries are provoking him imo
and trying to egg him on but you kill people you get judged by God no matter what.

Something interesting a lot of people close to Putin say he became "different" lately. Something changed in him.
Like he got possessed.
Yes paranoid putin could have become possessed by something, but he could also have not realised at the start of his war with the Ukraine that many countries would be in support of the Ukraine and send them weapons to defend themselves with...

That really must have pissed off putin the War Criminal so much that he had to threaten the West and its allies with "tactical nuclear weapons", a war he could never win in reality...

Iam certain the West and Allies are getting ready with all their neutron bombs that were shelved many years ago, which give off huge amounts of radiation to kill people, but with very very small blast patterns that keeps buildings intact...The huge amount of radiation does not last very long so that people can inhabit the bombed areas again, safe from deadly radiation..Be warned putin!

Samstwitch

You have the right to your opinions and beliefs on Paranormalis, but i respectfully disagree with your own thoughts about Putin...and that is my opinion and belief which is also my right to say so on Paranormalis...Iam also a Christian, the same as you are :)

We are in agreement on these matters! :)