Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

alpha centauri

He was quite an evil guy and only a fool would believe anything he said about his beliefs.
So the historians are lying and fools?

Germany is a Christian nation now, just as it was during WWII.

As to Merkel, FMPOV, she is showing intelligence and good morals by not accepting Christianity as they are a fascist religion

Merkel refers to Christianity in her politics. And this kind of politics you admired.

And the killing people is not the teaching of Jesus. At least, you agree upon that subject ( I think).

Gnostic Christian

So the historians are lying and fools?

Merkel refers to Christianity in her politics. And this kind of politics you admired.

And the killing people is not the teaching of Jesus. At least, you agree upon that subject ( I think).

I did not say that historians are lying and fools. I would have to see how they all express their beliefs. I indicated that to believe an evil entity like Hitler without doubting what he says would make them fools.

Merkel will kiss whatever ass gets her elected. That is a politicians first priority.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

I did not say that historians are lying and fools. I would have to see how they all express their beliefs. I indicated that to believe an evil entity like Hitler without doubting what he says would make them fools.
Than you have to express it in the correct manner. Otherwise you also have to doubt that he is a racist, because he said that.

He was quite an evil guy and only a fool would believe anything he said about his beliefs.

There are different views. This is also mentioned in the wikipedia article, but the most historians agree on this. If you are in possession of secret knowledge :alien:, that was hidden from the world, say it. History books can be rewritten.

As long as this doesnt happen, I will rather believe the experts, than a random guy from the internet.

He didnot have to lie, when he is sure, he will suffer no consequences. And Speer, Bormann, Goebbels are for sure not people, that were devouted Christians. I agree upon, that he lied to the population.

Merkel will kiss whatever ass gets her elected. That is a politicians first priority.
:eek:

Probably.

Last edited:

SergiusPaulus

So Hitler died of old age in Argentina among Jewish population? He had a doppelgänger as a suicide double? Facts or theories?