What is your rant?

Night Vision

:cool:
:D The only one TRUE god is the Nibiru System that comes around every so often and changes the planet earth for the better. Is a shame that people from all over the world created their religions based on this Nibiru System. Because of their ignorance they misunderstood what was happening and just made stupid shit up to try and explain it away and use it as a control tactic because they did not know any better back then when religion was invented :)

Last edited:

paradox404

Those stupid auto logout systems.

I get that they're supposed to stop hackers from accessing ones account if they accidentally leave them open, but man they drive me nuts. Those sorts of things assume that all users are basically idiots. I don't leave my pages open, but they seem to like to baby me in their site...

Those things always give me a heart attack if I'm paying for something...

paradox404

I hate it when people don't look at the description of items that i sell on ebay. It drives me nuts. Funnily enough its always people from queensland. Never ACT, Never WA, always bloody queensland.

Like this guy at the moment bought one of my old monitors and after I was checking to see if the were going to be in NSW any time soon, the guy started to harrass me. I refunded this dumb@$$ and he was still persistent about being my fault that he didn't read.

The jokes on him because I've encountered his fellow statesmen and specifically stated what I need to to legally cover myself.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Its not just people there, its people here in the United States too. I see people in McDondald's who go in, and ask the cashier what is on the menu when the menu is posted, big and bold, right in front of them. They don't even bother looking nor reading. Nobody wants to read anymore.

paradox404

Its not just people there, its people here in the United States too. I see people in McDondald's who go in, and ask the cashier what is on the menu when the menu is posted, big and bold, right in front of them. They don't even bother looking nor reading. Nobody wants to read anymore.

Wow... I could understand if they were asking what they cashier recommends on the menu, but the actual menu? Thats really bad if they can't be bothered reading to fill their hunger.

But that's the result of the left wing prerogative to make people as stupid as they are...

EDIT:

Ebay is now looking into that user I complained about. They said "...we will be looking into the buyer's account and will take action if necessary"

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
If you really want to be entertained and if you haven't already heard of it

notalwaysright.com

Plenty of stories of silly and stupid customers, plus those who just can't read a damn thing

There's also notalwaysworking.com which is the reverse side, stories of stupid and silly employees, plus those who refuse to do their jobs and usually get fired.

paradox404

notalwaysright.com

Plenty of stories of silly and stupid customers, plus those who just can't read a damn thing

There's also notalwaysworking.com which is the reverse side, stories of stupid and silly employees, plus those who refuse to do their jobs and usually get fired.

I've had a quick look and that site sounds its full of cases like that Queenslander.

Speaking of which, they sent me yet another reply bitching about how I said FREE POSTAGE. I've been telling him until I'm blue in the face that I said in the description that it was local and no interstate postage. I'm feed up with this idiot so I took a screenshot of the listing, highlighted 3/4 sentences in the FAQ, and explained what they were for. I've decided that I'm not going to reply to him now, and I mentioned that EBay is looking into his account. Hehehe, I'd love to see that guy's reaction when he sees that.

Anyway, no clue why the guy is so persistent... I gave him a refund a few days ago so I have no clue why this person seems to want the monitor so much...

TnWatchdog

notalwaysright.com

I've had a quick look and that site sounds its full of cases like that Queenslander.

Speaking of which, they sent me yet another reply bitching about how I said FREE POSTAGE. I've been telling him until I'm blue in the face that I said in the description that it was local and no interstate postage. I'm feed up with this idiot so I took a screenshot of the listing, highlighted 3/4 sentences in the FAQ, and explained what they were for. I've decided that I'm not going to reply to him now, and I mentioned that EBay is looking into his account. Hehehe, I'd love to see that guy's reaction when he sees that.

Anyway, no clue why the guy is so persistent... I gave him a refund a few days ago so I have no clue why this person seems to want the monitor so much...
Sounds like he is a dork who enjoys being a pain in the ass...unfortunately the world is full of people like this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My rant:

The racist card is getting REALLY OLD. The racism excuse is used to justify bad behavior, poor presidency, and poor performance. It's so old and lame that I could almost throw up. People need to grow up.

Does the successful black judge think that his skin color held him down?

What about the black physicists? Are they complaining that their skin color opressed them?

Black lawyers, doctors... are they whining, protesting, and looting?

No. Get over it and DO SOMETHING instead of playing this racist card.