Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Houses out in the country are selling for a lot of money. I predict that many people will move to rural regions. They are trying to escape. Expect an increase in rural real estate prices. Hey, instead of a penthouse in Manhattan, the rich want a large country house out in the boonies with a lot of acres.

This is true. Prices here are rising. We gained value on our property. Glad we moved when we did

Hilton.P

737 will be ruled out as an onboard virus outbreak.

In march, you'll see something similar in the ukraine.

In Japan, they'll have tuna auctions with shortages related but ultimately have radiation.

You'll see france captive all stocks on truffle.

You'll see germany lockdown there capitol.

You'll see bitcoin rise.

You'll see so much in 2021, that you wouldn't believe.
who are you ? you it is a feeling you know already about who will meet whom or what will meet what in 2021 .

HDRKID

Most people hope to one day retire and receive a nice pension. However, that will not be our case... like if there is an imminent collapse due to our worsening economic crisis. Right now we see an exodus from crowded cities to agrarian areas.

sw2.jpg

Bosses are having remote meetings now. They do not need to come to the conference room any more. Large office buildings sit empty gathering dust as remote work is our new norm. Cities are starting to panic due to worrisome news. For example, what happens when rich tax payers start to move away?

w2-gigapixel2.jpg

paulyoung2

While the virus is real it is nowhere near as deadly or destructive as the media are letting on. It is a manufactured crisis used to implement certain radical new laws soon to be emerging both from the WHO, the UN and the current US administrationi

While the virus is real it is nowhere near as deadly or destructive as the media are letting on. It is a manufactured crisis used to implement certain radical new laws soon to be emerging both from the WHO, the UN and the current US administration.
it is not the virus.. it is the punishment.. when will you understand it.. humans of the 20-21st century still dont have the ability to connect dots fast.. it is PUNISHMENT.. learn it.. i told you this more than a year ago on here lol nothing change.. in fact a lot worse is coming
CHANGE is something YOU will move your ass and bring if you want this to stop.. i will be waiting

Wind7

Staff
it is not the virus.. it is the punishment.. when will you understand it.. humans of the 20-21st century still dont have the ability to connect dots fast.. it is PUNISHMENT.. learn it.. i told you this more than a year ago on here lol nothing change.. in fact a lot worse is coming
CHANGE is something YOU will move your ass and bring if you want this to stop.. i will be waiting

You're human, just like all the rest.

Just sayin'. ;)