Ancient Aliens

taykair

I'll admit in the beginning I bought into the "Anicent Alien Theory"...

Yes. So did I. However, after studying real history (or, rather, what some would call "biased mainstream history") I came to a different conclusion.

Study alone was not the main thing which prompted me to abandon the ancient astronaut theory, though. It was also the disrespect shown to our human ancestors. It is as if the AA theorists are all saying, "Humans were way too stupid back then, and way too lacking in imagination, to have made these things - therefore, aliens must have."

Even if I were to grant that our ancestors were morons (and I don't) it still would not follow that alien intervention would be the only explanation.

Last edited:
@MeditationSync - Sounds like you've bought too much into Wikipedia and mainstream historians, both of which tend to be biased.

If the entire premise of the show is based on a LIE (Sitchins lies)...How am I buying into the main stream narrative ?
I've even read a book on cuneiform to get a better grasp (though be it a very small one). Just to get a better understanding.
PS-I never rely on Wikipedia as a firm source.

taykair

Yes. So did I. However, after studying real history (or, rather, what some would call "biased mainstream history") I came to a different conclusion.

Study alone was not the main thing which prompted me to abandon the ancient astronaut theory, though. It was also the disrespect shown to our human ancestors. It is as if the AA theorists are all saying, "Humans were way too stupid back then, and way too lacking in imagination, to have made these things - therefore, aliens must have."

Even if I were to grant that our ancestors were morons (and I don't) it still would not follow that alien intervention would be the only explanation.

Oops! Sorry about this post. Confused the "edit" and "reply" features.

I do have quite the ego, but I rarely quote myself. Just move along.

Last edited:

Study alone was not the main thing which prompted me to abandon the ancient astronaut theory, though. It was also the disrespect shown to our human ancestors. It is as if the AA theorists are all saying, "Humans were way too stupid back then, and way too lacking in imagination, to have made these things - therefore, aliens."

I really think what it comes down to is our true historical record has been hidden from us since the fall of the Library in Alexandria.

But yea saying humans weren't able to do this or that is ridiculous. Humanity had a reset and our history was stolen from us to boot.

Anything is possible but the Ancient Alien theory in itself is speculation. It's great entertainment but not it's entire premise is set on someones false teachings.

I WANNA BELIEVE :)

or I should say I *WANTED* to believe at one time

Harte

That's what you think. I find Ancient Aliens much more accurate than what mainstream historians want us to believe.
Then you think so without trying to check.

There are things that are actually known, you know.
And the AAH ignores a bunch of them.

The link to the full video was given above. If anyone would like to check on specific areas covered by that stupid television program, Here's a link to the individual parts, accompanied by written dialogue, most of which is a transcript of the debunking film.
That's to the intro. Hover over "References & Transcripts" above the vid clip for the other parts. They include references to scholarly papers.

The written dialogue makes it easier to copy and paste things you want to read further about into a search box.

Harte