Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Doc 05 the document didn't point me into any direction to determine what a scalar wave is. I know TimeFlipper has mentioned in the past he thinks a scalar wave is a longitudinal wave. For quite some time I thought a scalar wave was something introduced by the CIA to confuse and disorient those of us trying to comprehend the phenomena.

Just what properties does a scalar wave have? How does one determine the presence of a scalar wave?

Mayhem

Zenith
I think my old friend might have mistakenly posted the excellent theotetical diagram of a "portal" instead of a pancake or caduceus coil....Our member Doc05 was talking about coils used in HDR`s, i doubt if that portal would fit inside an HDR, but maybe could be used as an external type of coil perhaps? joke ;) :)
I understand that, maybe some in this link might fit inside.

Doc 05 the document didn't point me into any direction to determine what a scalar wave is. I know TimeFlipper has mentioned in the past he thinks a scalar wave is a longitudinal wave. For quite some time I thought a scalar wave was something introduced by the CIA to confuse and disorient those of us trying to comprehend the phenomena.

Just what properties does a scalar wave have? How does one determine the presence of a scalar wave?
My recent post in radionics that links you to a paper by the United States pychotronics association recaps some history and discusses some recent stuff on scalar and varying coils associated with the manner. Give it a look if you have some free moments to investigate. Start around page 27+ Radionics. Coils and more, USPA august 2019

Last edited:

steven chiverton

@Einstein The basis for the Caduceus coil seems to be the requirement of the collapsed magnetic field in what ever form it appears in, but (me especially) overlooked what the outcome is :fp:...The outcome is allegedly creating a type of scalar wave...

You will no doubt remember a method that i came across some years ago of using two magnets with their North Poles facing each other...The collapsed magnetic field is maintained between the two magnets..

We create a tiny gap between the magnets (for example by using a strip of sellotape across one of the magnets) and then wrap wires around the whole length of the magnets and tape it up securely!!...

A small noisy 9 volt motor output is then fed into the wiring around the magnets and theoretically, a scalar wave (electro-acoustic wave) is now formed, that radiates from each gap between the magnets..,This might be worth building as a separate device, but dont use it for long periods of time..

In the case of the HDR, the output from the HDR would now be fed into the wiring around the magnets instead of the Caduceus coil, which imho, might be worth considering if nothing happens with the HDR output into the Caduceus coil..

You might also recall me telling you of the time about 25 years ago when i was attempting to tape two 6 inch long Neodymian magnets together aided by two big motor engineers!!...Twice the magnets broke away and flew against the side of the garage, narrowly missing two other motor engineers...I still have those magnets shown in the picture below, their combined gauss strength has depleted a bit though :eek: :oops:
sounds like bendi scalar beamer i built one years ago and it created some kind of extream relaxing feeling in my brain it was lovely like being on the verge a some lovely trance i got my partner to sit in my chair she to felt it and one time it produced a tiny pin prick pain between my fingers when i had my hand in front of it

Attachments

• scalarbm1-3D.gif
    scalarbm1-3D.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
  • scalar-effect.gif
    scalar-effect.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
sounds like bendi scalar beamer i built one years ago and it created some kind of extream relaxing feeling in my brain it was lovely like being on the verge a some lovely trance i got my partner to sit in my chair she to felt it and one time it produced a tiny pin prick pain between my fingers when i had my hand in front of it
What’s the yellow U-shaped emitter? Just like copper tubing for a wave guide out of the magnets side?

steven chiverton

u shaped thing is a horse shoe shaped exenon flash tube it has 2 legs but buying one here they have 3 legs so in the picture just use 2 of them as the 3rd leg be the trigger voltage input

TimeFlipper

I originally got the photo of that bendi scalar beamer in some magazine, it was before the internet was putting out stuff..
The reason i put the caution about not using it for too long in my previous posting, was because i tried it out in the car dealership i was working in, and i didnt tell anybody i had it switched on..

The girl who was taking phone calls suddenly freaked out for no apparent reasons, and i had a brief "blank" moment...Perhaps the difference between you your partner and me, would be the different frequencies we were using Cobber Steve ..

lamdo263

You have a choice of a Gibbs made model or a reasonable made model..
There must be someone you know or a friend of a friend that knows who can build one of them for you, if you dont want to buy one of them from Amazon or Ebay :cool:
Is the trouble I'm in now, going to be better than the trouble I'll be in in another timeline?