Coming in contact with Dr. Steven Greer

Erebus

@Classicalfan626 - It doens't sound like @BlastTyrant is saying that he has personal experience with them, but that he has either spoken to or heard from people that have personal experience with ETs. It would make sense that they would be selective or they would be overwhelmed with requests for mundane favors.

I suggest as others have above, getting a copy of Dr. Steven Greer's CDs on meditation. Or perhaps looking for YouTube videos or podcasts specifically on meditation. I am not expert on meditation but I would expect that a certain level of skill would be needed before attempting a specific task through meditation. You may be trying to run before you can walk.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Erebus - Thanks for that helpful bit of advice. I meditate every evening, and lately I've been listening to YouTube videos related to contacting ETs through meditation. I sit on my bed roughly between 30 and 45 minutes with my eyes closed the whole time while listening to the audio part of the videos. I must admit, I am pretty new to meditation, and I tend to get better at it every night. I think I'm doing the best I can to get to the state I desire to be in. And I might also end up getting some of Dr. Greer's meditation CDs.

Do you have any further advice?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Plan A https://paranormalis.com/threads/cobra-cb-radio-for-contact.15105/

7 months or so and running in circles.

Plan B Meditation , unsure how long this will go?

Whats Plan C?
I don't have a Plan C at the moment. And besides, this isn't the right place to discuss this. Take this up in a private conversation if you may. But not in this thread. Any further posts made here that are utterly unrelated to meditation for the purpose of contacting ETs will be deleted.

Cirrus

I hit a homer once, he wasnt very happy about it :D..

The dad jokes are strong with this one.
Plan A https://paranormalis.com/threads/cobra-cb-radio-for-contact.15105/

7 months or so and running in circles.

Plan B Meditation , unsure how long this will go?

Whats Plan C?

I think it might be helpful for @Classicalfan626 to reveal at least a portion of his plan. That way we could help develop a Plan C or tweak the plan to help aid with the plan's goal.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have no problem considering the above post.

But in reality you have been given a lot of help by others.

Yet you cannot see, that ET's have no interest in you what so ever.

Rather that deleting this message tell us why you think this is the case?

This will be copied an posted even if you delete it.