Coming in contact with Dr. Steven Greer

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@FarOutThere - I do think my ideas are interesting enough for ETs to come and pick me up, though I must admit there's always room for improvement.

Here's some of the content I've written here: https://paranormalis.com/threads/elvis-presley-and-john-lennon-still-alive.8684/, https://paranormalis.com/threads/no-1-pop-singles-exceeding-3-minutes-as-early-as-1958.11268/, https://paranormalis.com/threads/the-four-seasons-band-reinvented.11531/. That to name a few things. I have made other proposed changes in history that deal with topics other than popular music.

TimeFlipper

Aliens are everywhere you just can't see them.

Some are even aware of this very conversation, but, and I can't stress this enough, they really don't care.

Haha...

Yes!

Radio Waves are very important. To be specific, the Cosmic Microwave Background is radio wavelengths, and this is precisely what needs to be overcome, canceled out, and then rebuilt in the craft, such that an independent vehicle free from the speed of light limitations can be achieved.

I wasnt necessarily referring to using microwave frequencies in order to contact UFO inhabitants, if indeed they do contain inhabitants :D.

In my humble opinion Alien radio receivers would cover an extremely wide range of frequencies that are simultaneously monitored to receive a radio signal that is the nearest to their vehicle....And should that radio signal have a "true white noise" and high speed repetitive SOS message embedded into it, i believe they would be curious enough to find out who or what is sending out that radio signal :)..

I dont follow your need to overcome the CWB frequencies, and then install those same frequencies inside their crafts, perhaps you could clarify this for me please :confused:..

Erebus

The question when trying to contact them, whichever method you choose to employ, is how do you make yourself stand out from all the other "noise"?

I didn't want to discourage @Classicalfan626 when he was trying to use a CB but I'm afraid that it's too short range, they are specifically designed and regulated to be local/short-range radios. And it's illegal to modify or amplify them to increase range. And there are so many people that use it I don't know how one would be able to stand out from all the chatter. Would aliens even be monitoring those frequencies?

I guess my point is you would have to find a method of contact that an ET would be paying attention for. And your guess is as good as, probably better, than mine.

Erebus

There's even the probability that we are the aliens. I mean, have you ever seen a lion with a sunburn?

There are theories that some aliens are highly evolved humans from the future. Which could explain the hybridization. If something occurred in the future that has rendered them unable to reproduce. Going back in time and collecting DNA from your own species to somehow repair the damage or they are trying to speed up our evolution in an effort to change the timeline so that whatever occurred is avoided.

TimeFlipper

The question when trying to contact them, whichever method you choose to employ, is how do you make yourself stand out from all the other "noise"?

I didn't want to discourage @Classicalfan626 when he was trying to use a CB but I'm afraid that it's too short range, they are specifically designed and regulated to be local/short-range radios. And it's illegal to modify or amplify them to increase range. And there are so many people that use it I don't know how one would be able to stand out from all the chatter. Would aliens even be monitoring those frequencies?

I guess my point is you would have to find a method of contact that an ET would be paying attention for. And your guess is as good as, probably better, than mine.

In the US there are no regulations or internal electronics that restrict a CB radio to short range operation only, i already checked that out...
The transmitter range is determined from the type of antenna that is used...For example there are high-gain directional antennas that can send a CB radio signal many many miles further than normal....However in certain areas there can be local terrain problems such as mountainous areas that interfere with radio signals....To overcome that problem, the use of a high gain directional antenna would be deployed and aimed upwards at an angle that would be well above the mountainous area...

The reason behind this is that the radio signal would then be "bounced" off the ionosphere and carried downwards to an area well beyond the mountainous range, that distance is called the "skip" distance.....Going back from the 1960s to now and from my own experiences of viewing UFOs, all of those sightings were within a "line of sight area" of only a few miles....Returning back to a CB radio the "rule of thumb" would be, if you can observe a UFO clearly, a basic antenna will easily transmit a CB radio signal into the area where the UFO is occupying (y):)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Consider that they might be a little more advanced than that.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Mayhem

Zenith
Im just trying to help out @Classicalfan626.

Aliens would be laughing at radio signals either Morse code or repeated signals.

They have only specific interests on this planet.

Im sure @TimeFlipper your familiar with the signals sent to try and contact , just the other day it was back in the highlight.