Coming in contact with Dr. Steven Greer

Mayhem

Zenith
i dont watch bullshit tv man.

Moreover i admire your steadfastness approach, it may take you some years but keep going man.

anyway did you get an email back yet?

Rather than hide why don't you outline your plan for humanity?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Mayhem:
  1. No, I did not receive an email back yet.
  2. My plan is so complex that it would take too much to explain in one post.
  3. I have no comment about the other two opinions you have.

Mayhem

Zenith
Ok, its going to depend on what you sent him on the email.

Its been a week that is really enough time for them to get back to anyone.

But what did you say in the email?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
My email, sent on Sunday, September 1st, reads as follows:
Dear Dr. Greer,

Hello, my name is [fill in the blank], and I'm an adult male with Asperger's syndrome. I'm relatively new at meditation, and I've been practicing it once daily since more than a week ago. I am very fascinated with the prospect of contacting extraterrestrials, and I would like to know what techniques you know of to contact them through meditation.

Right now, my period of meditation is 10 minutes long, and I plan on increasing the time span to 15 minutes after my two-week period of doing 10 minutes is up. What I do to meditate is sit in a fixed position, have my eyes closed most of the time, and I concentrate on my deep breathing the best I can while there are several thoughts going in and out of my head.

Do you think I'm on the right track? And is there any advice you can give me to improve my meditation skills?

Sincerely,

[fill in the blank]
Note: I don't like giving out personal details like my name, that's why I replaced my name from the email with "fill in the blank".

BlastTyrant

My experience with ET's and people who are still in consistent contact with them is that the ET choose you, if they want to contact you they will, you can meet and speak to whoever you like but if they do not want to speak to you they wont.

There are several places in the USA where it is much easier to contact them due to lay lines and spiritual vortexes as long as your aura and vibrational levels allow you to be contacted.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@BlastTyrant - Very interesting post. I was just thinking that aliens haven't contacted me yet because of two possible reasons: (1) I have not yet evolved to a desired state, and/or (2) they're looking for the right time when we can meet, and this could involve my trying harder and harder to contact them and/or they're looking for a time and place that's proper for them. Just some food for thought.

TimeFlipper

My experience with ET's and people who are still in consistent contact with them is that the ET choose you, if they want to contact you they will, you can meet and speak to whoever you like but if they do not want to speak to you they wont.

There are several places in the USA where it is much easier to contact them due to lay lines and spiritual vortexes as long as your aura and vibrational levels allow you to be contacted.

If you have experience with ETs, why not have a chat with some of them about meeting ClassicalFan?