Forum Game Dumb Joke Of The Day

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
"A football coach, holding a football, asks his quarterback, `
Son, can you pass this?'
The player says, `Coach, I don't even think I can swallow it.'"

BlastTyrant

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

Peregrini

I came home from work today and my girl friend left a note on the fridge. It said,
"This isn't working. I expected better than this. I am staying at my mothers house."
So, I opened the fridge door and ... the light came on ... and the beer was cold ... what the heck is she talking about?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cute young blonde secretary gets fired crying she cleans out her desk and leaves , drive home she see a blonde farm girl setting in a row boat rowing like crazy in the middle of a fresh plowed field. the secretary pulls over jumps out and runs to the fence row. shakeing her fist she screams....

HEY YOU STUPID BITCH,,,
YOUR THE DUMB BLONDE THEY TELL JOKES ABOUT,,,
AND IF I COULD SWIM I'ED COME OUT THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS...........

Aaron TAYLOR

A pirate walks into a bar with a huge steering wheel attached to his groin. The Bartender asks, "What is that thing?" The pirate responds, "Arrr, I don't know, but it's driving me nuts!"

kcwildman

Beastmaster
599395_274996765935460_1196467414_n.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha just had to share so funny

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok it's the first day of school kindergarden the teacher says......
we are going to play a little game , she then takes several bags of life savers from her desk ......
now children I am going to give you all a life saver and you guess the flavor
she gives them all a red one..... they say oh thats cherry
she gives them a yellow one..... they say oh thats lemon
she gives them a green one....... they say oh thats lime
she gives them an orange one... they say oh thats orange
she give them a clear one.......... they are all stupmed
she says ok I'll give you all a clue, it 's what your mother sometimes calls your dad.....
one little girl jumps up screaming .........
SPIT IT OUT QUICK THERE ASS-HOLES:ROFLMAO: