HDR Is A Scam?

roadaxe

Just a thought....

The banging you've heard could be from something trying to overtake your physical body as you start to leave.
The noises are from this 'something' being forced away from you as you return.

You may not be alone when you try OBE.

Spirits can be very tricky, try having a chunk of Black Tourmaline near you or on your person
the next time you try.

(Just my $.02) :)
I do the protection ritual before I start, payer and blessings, I'm fully aware of the evil energies and how they will jump at the chance to possess an unprotected booby, put on the spiritual condom so to speak.

roadaxe

Dont forget the dangers that exist with astral travelling such as the demonic forces...We discussed this before and its only suitable for people that know how to protect themselves on the astral plane, fortunately your own mind has been protecting you so far by keeping you within your body..
Very true, demonic possession can happen very easily if someone is vulnerable and unaware of protection payers and spirit guides. In the neighbouring dimensions are where the evil ones like to lurk in the shadows waiting for the right time, people wanting to see what happens should watch the next Conjuncting movie coming out very soon, I like these movies as they are based on true events with witness accounts and give very valuable insight to what can happen.

roadaxe

Just a thought....

The banging you've heard could be from something trying to overtake your physical body as you start to leave.
The noises are from this 'something' being forced away from you as you return.

You may not be alone when you try OBE.

Spirits can be very tricky, try having a chunk of Black Tourmaline near you or on your person
the next time you try.

(Just my $.02) :)
I have to get some more stones, I will make the trip and get a variety to work with.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It sounds like you don't need an HDR to help you astral project. About 40 years ago, I was teaching some college students how to astral project, a few of them made it, others did not. It's rare that you ever run into anything bad out there as long as you're doing astral projection around your own neighborhood. The way to get into trouble is go to places unknown to you, where there could be issues of ghost or other negative energies. There is always a pop when you leave your body that is completely normal. Sounds like you did everything right and then got scared and pulled yourself back in unconsciously. It's also very common to have a drag on your body as you're going through walls or other materials: beds, walls, ceilings.

roadaxe

It sounds like you don't need an HDR to help you astral project. About 40 years ago, I was teaching some college students how to astral project, a few of them made it, others did not. It's rare that you ever run into anything bad out there as long as you're doing astral projection around your own neighborhood. The way to get into trouble is go to places unknown to you, where there could be issues of ghost or other negative energies. There is always a pop when you leave your body that is completely normal. Sounds like you did everything right and then got scared and pulled yourself back in unconsciously. It's also very common to have a drag on your body as you're going through walls or other materials: beds, walls, ceilings.
The Other part of the battle is to try and stop my logical mind from kicking in as I am pro logic at the best of times.

Tron1

I can vouch for Steven Gibbs because I know it works. I was getting unwanted attention. Sorry I have not been on here. I applied for jobs over 16.50 an hour and have one lined up. Yeah I would get a new unit from Steve in a heart beat. I almost out of my parents house looking at a 1 bedroom apartment very soon.

OakFieldAlienz444

I can vouch for Steven Gibbs because I know it works. I was getting unwanted attention. Sorry I have not been on here. I applied for jobs over 16.50 an hour and have one lined up. Yeah I would get a new unit from Steve in a heart beat. I almost out of my parents house looking at a 1 bedroom apartment very soon.

PM me sometime I wouldn't mind talking about the HDR with you

roadaxe

I can vouch for Steven Gibbs because I know it works. I was getting unwanted attention. Sorry I have not been on here. I applied for jobs over 16.50 an hour and have one lined up. Yeah I would get a new unit from Steve in a heart beat. I almost out of my parents house looking at a 1 bedroom apartment very soo

The one I've been using for over 2 years has not delivered on Gibb's claims, I have gone over all the details on how to use it etc etc etc