HDR Operator Development Research

Doc 05

Zenith
Not to complicate things, but in the interest of completeness, just wanted to note as well that, as the tuning via stick reaction or pendulum is a form of dowsing, it is a physiological reaction, not an electronics one - a physiological GUI for communicating with whatever aspect of the self is doing the detecting and work. As such, there may be variation in technique between individuals as each one will find that either a commonly used communication scheme (e.g. up/down for yes, left/right for no, with a pendulum) will be readily accepted by that hidden communicant or a different scheme may be more natural (e.g. in regions where up/down head nods do not equal yes and head shaking equal no, a different pendulum reaction might form a more natural language). For me, specifically, I found a real mental barrier in tuning the first dial by getting a stick reaction and then trying to get a stick reaction from the second dial. My brain kept saying, "why is my finger free to move again - the first dial just got a stick and is still tuned the same?" I know this is just a mental block, that it is just a matter of mentally resetting or accepting that this is possible, but I also knew it was getting in the way. My work around is that I tune the first dial to stick then leave my finger stuck then slowly turn the second dial until I feel a "funniness" - usually a combo of some rapid eye movement and hearing a distant high-pitched tone. All this to say, if anyone is having trouble getting stick or getting a consistent reaction from a pendulum, perhaps dowse with that method and ask "what is my YES?" and "what is my NO" to find the preferred signals of that inner self.
Thanks, and I remember seeing the "feel a funniness" statement somewhere before (maybe Gibbs), but thanks for the input.
Trying to explain these techniques gets a little difficult at times.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the "sending a message back" experiment;
would you be sending a message back or going forward to retrieve the message?

and would it be better for a random, visual message, like picking 3 cards.
so if today's session you "see" an Ace Spades / 2 Hearts / 3 Hearts;
and tomorrow that's what you draw to send back

Sonix

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the "sending a message back" experiment;
would you be sending a message back or going forward to retrieve the message?
My line of thinking, when developing the experiment, is that although theoretically (according to the suggestions of the findings of Remote Viewing studies) we should be able to target anywhere/anywhen, and that there is benefit with random targets for the purpose of evaluating method, that there is practical need for, and might be advantage to, having a well-defined target. With RV studies, there is benefit to the target being random - it eliminates other possible sources of information such as psychic access to the knowledge of the experimenter or general sense of the longitude/latitude of geographical areas if real coordinates were used, and it forces the viewer to fall back on RV skills, not imagination or speculation - but for practical purposes nobody would intend to use the skill for random viewing. As soon as you introduce intention re the target, as soon as the lone experimenter wants to RV a specific distant time/place, then the issue arises that the viewer's presumptions, wishful thinking, etc, about the target can overlay and distort any real information gleaned (and even moreso with the HDR, as that means you may be specifically targeting a timeline/parallel in which those presumptions etc are true). So the trick is to be able to target a time/place but eliminate as best as can the possibility of being able to deduce or imagine what it is about that time/place that you want to determine (I'm talking Mental travel, not Physical travel). The most specific time/place target I could think of was to use myself and the HDR on a particular date as the target. I could target specific instances in the past because I log the sessions and take a selfie at the beginning of a session. I could set a schedule for future sessions, so I could target specific dates in the future. This quickly brought to mind that it would be like using the HDR and scheduled structured sessions like a pair of walkie-talkies talking between past and future dates. So each month I have a set 5 day stretch during which I target a scheduled session one month in the future with the intention to Receive; each month I also have a 5 day stretch during which I target a completed session one month previous and focusing, with visual cues, on the information that I want to Send to that past session.
and would it be better for a random, visual message, like picking 3 cards.
so if today's session you "see" an Ace Spades / 2 Hearts / 3 Hearts;
and tomorrow that's what you draw to send back
Again, for me, a problem with random is it has no practical purpose other than proving the efficiency of the procedure. So my idea is to target future information unavailable until that future date immediately prior to my Send sessions (lets say the symbol of a stock that meets very specific performance criteria on a date in the future) and camouflage it with random - encrypt it. I use cards designed to teach children the alphabet, so each letter has a visual. With a Receive session, immediately following the HDR session I dowse the pack of alphabet cards for what letters were components of the signal just received. Following this, I generate a random number between 1 and 25. This uses a simple code method. If 1 then each letter decodes to 1 letter following (so A becomes B), 2 then 2 letters following (A becomes C), etc. So I then decode the letters I've dowsed using the freshly generated code. With the Send sessions, I know the information I want to send. With each Send session I encode the letters I want to send using the key generated on the date I want to send it to and focus on the cards that represent those letters during the Send session. What this means is that, for practical purposes, even though for 5 days running I am sending the same stock symbol to 5 dates in the past, on each of these 5 Send dates I am sending different, randomized-through-encoding, letters. So with my Receive sessions my brain can't speculate that I've received a B yesterday and so favor a B today, as there is no deducible relation between the signals from one day to the next (other than found after applying keys generated after each session). It means, as well, that I can analyze 5 days of sessions to find significant recurrences of decoded letters. Following the 5 Receive sessions I look for patterns in what was received and settle on the most probable practical interpretation of the result - which cannot be evaluated until a month later. I've also, over time, introduced a Null signal, to be used when no stock, for example, meets the set criteria.

Doc 05

Zenith
My line of thinking, when developing the experiment, is that although theoretically (according to the suggestions of the findings of Remote Viewing studies) we should be able to target anywhere/anywhen, and that there is benefit with random targets for the purpose of evaluating method, that there is practical need for, and might be advantage to, having a well-defined target. With RV studies, there is benefit to the target being random - it eliminates other possible sources of information such as psychic access to the knowledge of the experimenter or general sense of the longitude/latitude of geographical areas if real coordinates were used, and it forces the viewer to fall back on RV skills, not imagination or speculation - but for practical purposes nobody would intend to use the skill for random viewing. As soon as you introduce intention re the target, as soon as the lone experimenter wants to RV a specific distant time/place, then the issue arises that the viewer's presumptions, wishful thinking, etc, about the target can overlay and distort any real information gleaned (and even moreso with the HDR, as that means you may be specifically targeting a timeline/parallel in which those presumptions etc are true). So the trick is to be able to target a time/place but eliminate as best as can the possibility of being able to deduce or imagine what it is about that time/place that you want to determine (I'm talking Mental travel, not Physical travel). The most specific time/place target I could think of was to use myself and the HDR on a particular date as the target. I could target specific instances in the past because I log the sessions and take a selfie at the beginning of a session. I could set a schedule for future sessions, so I could target specific dates in the future. This quickly brought to mind that it would be like using the HDR and scheduled structured sessions like a pair of walkie-talkies talking between past and future dates. So each month I have a set 5 day stretch during which I target a scheduled session one month in the future with the intention to Receive; each month I also have a 5 day stretch during which I target a completed session one month previous and focusing, with visual cues, on the information that I want to Send to that past session.

Again, for me, a problem with random is it has no practical purpose other than proving the efficiency of the procedure. So my idea is to target future information unavailable until that future date immediately prior to my Send sessions (lets say the symbol of a stock that meets very specific performance criteria on a date in the future) and camouflage it with random - encrypt it. I use cards designed to teach children the alphabet, so each letter has a visual. With a Receive session, immediately following the HDR session I dowse the pack of alphabet cards for what letters were components of the signal just received. Following this, I generate a random number between 1 and 25. This uses a simple code method. If 1 then each letter decodes to 1 letter following (so A becomes B), 2 then 2 letters following (A becomes C), etc. So I then decode the letters I've dowsed using the freshly generated code. With the Send sessions, I know the information I want to send. With each Send session I encode the letters I want to send using the key generated on the date I want to send it to and focus on the cards that represent those letters during the Send session. What this means is that, for practical purposes, even though for 5 days running I am sending the same stock symbol to 5 dates in the past, on each of these 5 Send dates I am sending different, randomized-through-encoding, letters. So with my Receive sessions my brain can't speculate that I've received a B yesterday and so favor a B today, as there is no deducible relation between the signals from one day to the next (other than found after applying keys generated after each session). It means, as well, that I can analyze 5 days of sessions to find significant recurrences of decoded letters. Following the 5 Receive sessions I look for patterns in what was received and settle on the most probable practical interpretation of the result - which cannot be evaluated until a month later. I've also, over time, introduced a Null signal, to be used when no stock, for example, meets the set criteria.
Nice; like the kid's alphabet cards - good thinking, I've been looking for something like that - more than zena cards.
I'm working on some RV target packets of past events for HDR/RV session practice and your response has prompted me to get off my butt and finish and post them - found a random number generator for targets
RV Target Numbers
Like the Stock Symbols too, Ed Dames did a video on that (I'm looking for a cheap copy)
I just received the one on sports betting, simple associated RV -
so I just got a stack of old National Geographics to cut up and a box of envelopes
Thanks again

TimeFlipper

Nice; like the kid's alphabet cards - good thinking, I've been looking for something like that - more than zena cards.
I'm working on some RV target packets of past events for HDR/RV session practice and your response has prompted me to get off my butt and finish and post them - found a random number generator for targets
RV Target Numbers
Like the Stock Symbols too, Ed Dames did a video on that (I'm looking for a cheap copy)
I just received the one on sports betting, simple associated RV -
so I just got a stack of old National Geographics to cut up and a box of envelopes
Thanks again

Regarding your RV Target Numbers link, the first thing that struck me was their TRN Generator and DVD up for sale...Forgive my cynicism, but when ever i see companies that start up offering such things as "training sessions, generators and DVDs" for Remote Viewing, obviously at a cost, i become very suspicious....I would love details (and cost) of their "TRN-Generator" which imho, might be nothing much more than a basic Function Generator, that you can buy in kit form or ready made for a few Dollars/GBP :D..

Doc 05

Zenith
Regarding your RV Target Numbers link, the first thing that struck me was their TRN Generator and DVD up for sale...Forgive my cynicism, but when ever i see companies that start up offering such things as "training sessions, generators and DVDs" for Remote Viewing, obviously at a cost, i become very suspicious....I would love details (and cost) of their "TRN-Generator" which imho, might be nothing much more than a basic Function Generator, that you can buy in kit form or ready made for a few Dollars/GBP :D..
The TRN generator is free on this site just click the button and you get an 8 digit random number.

Doc 05

Zenith
And I wouldn't buy this stuff new; I look on ebay for used disks at a fraction of the cost.
Also this stuff is not new; Dames is not the only one out there.
The International Remote Viewers Association is the best place to go.

TimeFlipper

And I wouldn't buy this stuff new; I look on ebay for used disks at a fraction of the cost.
Also this stuff is not new; Dames is not the only one out there.
The International Remote Viewers Association is the best place to go.

Dont forget to try and get me the details of that TRN Generator please :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
A friend of mine whom has some interest in radionics sent me a document yesterday.

This is just a small part of it.

"LEARNING TO GET A STICK: The more sensitive you are the sooner you will feel a stick. Lower numbers of an intensity reading indicate the better the operator, the more sensitive the operator. The pattern of the intensity readings on the Analysis Chart will be the same. On the Analysis Chart, it is the pattern you are concerned about, not the individual intensities. If you get a stick at 600 and you get a lighter stick at say 300. The stick at 300 is a harmonic stick. You may get a lighter stick at 150. The sign wave of the vibrations have more than one peak so you may get a stick at several different points. However, there is usually 1 major peak and several minor peaks as you turn the intensity dial. Repeat the process and identify those areas where you get a stick. Try to feel a little difference in the strength of the stick. One may feel a little stickier than others. If you don’t feel any difference go on with your work. This may take some time and practice before you get to the point where you can differentiate the difference in the strength of a stick. In radionics as in electronics you have harmonics. Some people pick up a stick on the lighter or first harmonic. Others will get a stick on the strongest harmonic, but the pattern will be the same. Imagine a piano where you have several octaves of sound. For our purposes, let’s relate each harmonic to an octave of sound. It makes it easier to understand the same regardless of the octave of energy so long as you remain in the same octave.

The exercise just described above is the most important exercise you can do to become proficient in radionics. It teaches you to feel the whole dial. If you have trouble getting a stick, get a quartz crystal. Use it to clean your hand to improve your stick. Move the crystal back and forth over your hand. You may feel a slight sensation. You can use any piece of quartz. Quartz is the same as a clear crystal. It just isn’t as pretty. Use a natural quartz crystal. "

As can be seen from the above it refers to a specific machine which is not the HDR.

TimeFlipper

I could Not find where it was "for sale" on this site
RV TRN site

The link you sent did not mention it was on Paranormalis, thats why i hoped you might know where we could find details on that TRN Generator, seeing as it was only brought up on your link....No worries about it, like i said, its probably just some glorified function generator at an exorbitantly high price....Thanks anyways for the reply...