HDR Operator Development Research

FarOutThere

What if the finger never sticks? What is the maximum time it might take to stick?
Dip my fingers in some glue? Rub more slowly until its more likely to stick at any point?

Jay0149

Were you aware that the Earths magnetic field averages 1/2 Gauss or 500 milliGauss? It looks like to me that EPA safety standards are completely bogus. As is typical for EPA. We should all be naturally over exposed considering EPA standards.
You’re gonna want to measure the earth field and it electro positivity and negativity and calibrate the device to the opposite field wave length and wear a respirator

Jay0149

I sell a much safer time machine than zapping yourself with opposite current of the
Earth
Iam no longer concerned with your rantings...You yourself discovered the chart which listed those dangerous levels, and yet you yourself decided to ignore them....If you want to disregard official levels of dangerous power circulating around your own head that is your problem, not mine or any other Paranormalis member on here....Of course no one on Paranormalis has researched the dangerous levels of mG, but i have consistently warned members of the dangers without "your own" official chart being presented on Paranormalis and will continue to do so...

Iam getting tired of your childish behaviour especially when you say, i throw rocks and give no constructive input on the HDR....If you had any real common sense, you would understand that i actually"do" have the very best of inputs by warning members of the very clear and present dangers that exist with the HDR design incorporating the electromagnet...Just to refresh your memory and our other members memory, here is the "danger zone chart" that YOU yourself posted for us, and i will keep reminding new and present member of the dangers....If you look at the recommended safety level amounts of ElectroMagnetic Field (EMF) mG, you will clearly see upto 5mG....Your own HDR electromagnet mG level that YOU checked was 45mG!!......

View attachment 8557

Jay0149

You’re gonna want to measure the earth field and it electro positivity and negativity and calibrate the device to the opposite field wave length and wear a respirator

Mayhem

Zenith
A Shungite generator was used last night in the HDR.

Stick reaction under one minute.

On the trial i let it run for 5 mins, still just using CM/NT.

Seemed to take quite a while to drop of asleep, and didnt have any real dreams till about 5am.

Just experimenting, gibbs said in a phone when asked dont use a black crystal. But as we discussed its not entirely classified as a crystal.

Nothing bad happened:D