HDR Operator Development Research

Doc 05

Zenith
@Doc 05 i wouldnt move the conversation off to private at all would defeat the purpose.

There's always the ignore function for any members:)
YES, I agree, sorry for the knee jerk reaction.
I did your "Clear Mind/No Thought" HDR Session - The BEST WELLNESS HDR SESSION I have had EVER!
I Feel Great,
I even LOVE @TimeFlipper ;)
I'm writing down the experiment I did with my acupuncturist and her recommendation for HDR users.
Thanks for "Clear Mind/No Thought"

Mayhem

Zenith
These two were selected for use last night.

Quite a restful sleep given a few broken up dreams.

Im not sure if the ambient temperature helped the stick reaction but it occurred a lot faster.

In one dream a watch face was visible and the time was 9.06 was not able to tell if it was am or pm as the dreams seem to be overlapping.

Attachments

• 20191219_130345.jpg
    20191219_130345.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
These two were selected for use last night.

Quite a restful sleep given a few broken up dreams.

Im not sure if the ambient temperature helped the stick reaction but it occurred a lot faster.

In one dream a watch face was visible and the time was 9.06 was not able to tell if it was am or pm as the dreams seem to be overlapping.
The stick reaction is a form of dowsing and should get better with practice,
but the circuitry of the witness well caduceus coil to the Mobius coil rubbing plate,
"should" also be influenced by the contents of the well.

Did you have the HDR plugged in and the two bottom switches on for tuning?

And did you use any Intention Statement or just CM/NT?

Do you keep a dream journal?

Nice, session.
Thank you.

Mayhem

Zenith
All the session are going to be CM/NT until i get it tuned for a stick reaction within 30 seconds.

Used to do the dream journal might have to get one going again.

Yes both switches on.

Doc 05

Zenith
All the session are going to be CM/NT until i get it tuned for a stick reaction within 30 seconds.

Used to do the dream journal might have to get one going again.

Yes both switches on.
I really like the idea of CM/NT sessions for learning how to use the HDR (phase I).

Is @FarOutThere aware of this technique?

Also this would be the type session to use if someone wanted to "test drive" an HDR. ;)

Thanks

Sonix

The stick reaction is a form of dowsing and should get better with practice,
but the circuitry of the witness well caduceus coil to the Mobius coil rubbing plate,
"should" also be influenced by the contents of the well...
Not to complicate things, but in the interest of completeness, just wanted to note as well that, as the tuning via stick reaction or pendulum is a form of dowsing, it is a physiological reaction, not an electronics one - a physiological GUI for communicating with whatever aspect of the self is doing the detecting and work. As such, there may be variation in technique between individuals as each one will find that either a commonly used communication scheme (e.g. up/down for yes, left/right for no, with a pendulum) will be readily accepted by that hidden communicant or a different scheme may be more natural (e.g. in regions where up/down head nods do not equal yes and head shaking equal no, a different pendulum reaction might form a more natural language). For me, specifically, I found a real mental barrier in tuning the first dial by getting a stick reaction and then trying to get a stick reaction from the second dial. My brain kept saying, "why is my finger free to move again - the first dial just got a stick and is still tuned the same?" I know this is just a mental block, that it is just a matter of mentally resetting or accepting that this is possible, but I also knew it was getting in the way. My work around is that I tune the first dial to stick then leave my finger stuck then slowly turn the second dial until I feel a "funniness" - usually a combo of some rapid eye movement and hearing a distant high-pitched tone. All this to say, if anyone is having trouble getting stick or getting a consistent reaction from a pendulum, perhaps dowse with that method and ask "what is my YES?" and "what is my NO" to find the preferred signals of that inner self.