I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem

Zenith
3 elements but it takes perception to understand the basics

Hence, pretty simple very overlooked and overstated.

TheSix

3 elements but it takes perception to understand the basics

Hence, pretty simple very overlooked and overstated.
Thats why is so hard to travel because its so simple it becomes hard to understand.you must first understand your time before you understand another.(20 years in the future is today 20 years in the past) basics

Mayhem

Zenith
One that many dont even look at, is the perception of halting time in their persona.

Its an individual but you can slow perception of your own.

TheSix

One that many dont even look at, is the perception of halting time in their persona.

Its an individual but you can slow perception of your own.
Not just perception but literally time itself.when you enter a wormhole must people dont realize it because just like a virus it must protect its host...it does this by distracting you targeting your emotions...this way it can send you back to the start of the wormhole without you realizing that you entered a different universe sending you back in time to the space you belong.(space in time)...not time in space

TheSix

I need to return to year 2018. My life is destroyed. I lost my son. Can You help me?
Yes but the travel that you want to do is extremely hard and you are looking in the wrong place. Time travel cant help you specially wormholes.this is do to the fact that wormholes only allow you to travel from the point of time that you enter. Ether forward i time or back..but only in the timeline of the dimension that you create.this timelines aren't much different. It only allows you to change a few things. And uses everything else against you..like death..friendships..relationships and much more to distract you.that is why i call it space in time not time in space.this cant help you.the type of travel you want is time in space. In orther to do this you must master reality itself not time.but if you want to do this..believe me you will lose it all to obtain what you want. You must break reality and its not just going to let you do that it will fight back. Remember that everyone and everything is part of that reality that you want to destroy to create another.the only reason why im willing to help you is because for a time traveler nothing is worth anything..not money not your brother not even your mom. But the only real part of life is our children nothing or no one else. Not even ourselves. I will help you but as you can imagine this is alot more advanced than time travel..you want to break reality and have control over it. Lets take this step by step you need training. First you need to get yourself together. Dont believe people trying to sell you things to accomplish this. Imagine this..their is no machine that can be superior to the human mind if the machine's program was programmed by the mind. This is going to take a long time.. But atleast you will have a real chance. Will take this day by day until you are able to make the travel you want. I will help you get money for you will need it.since you will lose everything else. Once you enter this place you must be ready because anything can happen their. And i wouldn't want you doing something stupid because you cant handle it...and bringing part of that reality back to ours. You can really f.... Sh...t up

Status
Not open for further replies.