Steven Gibbs passed away

Doc 05

Zenith
Is his sister maintaining his business? Kabbalistic Numerology and the I Ching book he lists would be of interest, I already have some the time travel books.
Don't know yet; after the new year, takes awhile after a loss of a love one to decide.

I'll be there to support whatever she decides, as are others on this forum.

Himalayan Hermit

Wow what a shock. Sadly I don't get to visit this site often and this was the last news I was hoping to see after a gap. Although I only talked with him once 10 yrs ago, have heard all of his interviews innumerable times. I wish him peaceful journey to the next dimension. Hope his work, books, papers and instruments are preserved and can be used for further experimentation and exploration by sane minds.
Peace to Gibbs the rainman of time travel...

jiangnanah

Mr. Steven Gibbs actually passed away. Wow what a shock. . It seems that death is the biggest problem facing human beings on earth. Prophet BabaVanga predicted that human beings could travel through time and space in 2246 years. There is also a well-known time traveler in China named Wang Mang.
Go back in time and encounter all possible multidimensional space-times. He wasn't in control, so he went back in time, became emperor of China, made political reforms that failed and was killed by the overthrowers.

TimeFlipper

Mr. Steven Gibbs actually passed away. Wow what a shock. . It seems that death is the biggest problem facing human beings on earth. Prophet BabaVanga predicted that human beings could travel through time and space in 2246 years. There is also a well-known time traveler in China named Wang Mang.
Go back in time and encounter all possible multidimensional space-times. He wasn't in control, so he went back in time, became emperor of China, made political reforms that failed and was killed by the overthrowers.
So how were the time machines of Wang Mang and the emperor of China constructed? o_O

jiangnanah

Steven Gibbs house is for sale.
It is his family's responsibility to protect the equipment, books and house that Mr. Steven Gibbs used to study time travel. so that future generations can inherit his career. Why sell? There used to be a magical doctor in China who could treat many people's diseases, but he died. His family burned the medical books he wrote so no one knew about his miraculous medical techniques.