Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i will post the parts i need if anyone feel like helping for now, i just dont want to chat anymore like i mention it take second to talk and share the prescrib information, cheers

TimeFlipper

DrZ...At the risk of repeating myself yet again, i really feel that you should perhaps apply a little thinking time towards the reason why the generator in the Brossard Experiment burst into flames....From what i recall you mentioned a while back that you had more or less solved that problem, and you did tell us that you had successfully moved about 20 seconds into the past before the fire problem..:)

Tron1

The fire problem started because he went into the past and got back just in time, before he went on fire because that's what happens when you deal with time travel, it is completely different as far as outcomes that are expected.

TimeFlipper

The fire problem started because he went into the past and got back just in time, before he went on fire because that's what happens when you deal with time travel, it is completely different as far as outcomes that are expected.

So you are saying that when ever you go back in time for example in a car, the car bursts into flames?..o_O
That never happened in the, Back To The Future, trilogy of movies ;) :D..

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Dr Z, having watched a number of your daily vlogs on You Tube, one of the common threads throughout is your references to life’s misfortunes, which I can empathise with in part, having experienced many hurdles in life also. However, if I could suggest you try in future Vlogs to project a more positive view including that of your goals, as enthusiasm or the lack of it, has proven to be infectious.