Time Travelers Challenge

HDRKID

Re: Time Travelers Challenge

Hi Piecesofaman:

A member of this forum that was kicked out asked me who would win the superbowl. I told him that in three jumps the pats had beat the eagles, but the scores were always different. Also, in all three jumps the pats beat the eagles by over ten points. In our timeline the pats won by only 24-21. Also, In one particular timeline Tom Brady was not the qb of the pats.

What happens when I say that the pats would win? Seems obvious right?

On most lines the favorite wins, it is rare that the longshot comes in.

I can still try to find out which basketball team wins if you want.

Hi Starlord:

If you can astral time travel to the future you will see new technology that does not exist yet. People dress funny, and architecture looks a bit off.

I have gone forward and seen tall office towers before they were built. Now I see them built and they are a close match of what I saw in astral time travel using the HDR.

Telling me that astral time travel does not work is a bad strategy. I already know it works, as well as remote viewing works. The problem is that other timelines are not an exact match of ours, so any prediction I make will not be 100% accurate.

Even if I could travel to our direct future, we all have free will, and me telling you about the future would alter it.

Both remote viewing and astral time travel are techniques that we can use at our present level of technology to find out what will happen in the future.

Our government uses these techniques in strategy and planning. The reason that they did not see 911 is that it did not occur on many timelines. Ours is one of the few where it happened.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Predict the ending of movies that haven't been released. (which aren't based on an already released book :D)

I astral time travel to the future using the HDR and saw Star Wars EpIII.

Predictions

2) Yoda does not die, but Mace Windu does
[/b]
lame , if yoda died how would he be in later episodes made 30 years ago?

StarLord

kid, please show me where I said that 'Astral Time Travel' does not work.

During the 'cold war' both the Russians & the US used remote viewing to spy on each other. This is not news. Anybody could be able to look that up.

pieceofaman

Hi Piecesofaman:

A member of this forum that was kicked out asked me who would win the superbowl. I told him that in three jumps the pats had beat the eagles, but the scores were always different. Also, in all three jumps the pats beat the eagles by over ten points. In our timeline the pats won by only 24-21. Also, In one particular timeline Tom Brady was not the qb of the pats.

What happens when I say that the pats would win? Seems obvious right?

On most lines the favorite wins, it is rare that the longshot comes in.

I can still try to find out which basketball team wins if you want.

Hi Starlord:

If you can astral time travel to the future you will see new technology that does not exist yet. People dress funny, and architecture looks a bit off.

I have gone forward and seen tall office towers before they were built. Now I see them built and they are a close match of what I saw in astral time travel using the HDR.

Telling me that astral time travel does not work is a bad strategy. I already know it works, as well as remote viewing works. The problem is that other timelines are not an exact match of ours, so any prediction I make will not be 100% accurate.

Even if I could travel to our direct future, we all have free will, and me telling you about the future would alter it.

Both remote viewing and astral time travel are techniques that we can use at our present level of technology to find out what will happen in the future.

Our government uses these techniques in strategy and planning. The reason that they did not see 911 is that it did not occur on many timelines. Ours is one of the few where it happened.[/b]

a perdiction would be nice. if your right it would make your sport perdictions 2 out of 2 which isn't bad

HDRKID

Hi Ruffneck:

Lame, how so? It would be real easy for Lucas to have the real Yoda killed and replaced by a clone. The impostor Yoda was trying to get Luke to join the darkside. Remember the scene in the cave where Luke gets a taste of the power of the darkside? Also Yoda lifting the spaceship with mental powers.

Hi Starlord:

So you believe in RV and astral time travel, good you can now formulate a plan to make them more accurate. I believe that if we have several travellers go to a certain date, we will have more accuracy than with a single traveller.

I feel more comfortable if ten people report an accident than one.

Hi Piecesofaman:

What do you suggest?

laika.gif

Laika is my inspiration, a mixed breed pooch, found wandering the streets of Moscow, that ventured out into the vast unknown.

Strangevisitor

Most of those perdictions I show on the Star Wars trailer, at the theather, about the same time Hdrkid posted them.

HDRKID

Must be a new trailer, the one I saw had all the major characters in it, but you do not see Anakin killing Dooku, or hurting Padme, or building Death Star.

Kind of gives away the whole plot doesn't it? What point is there in seeing the movie? Its like a murder mystery and I tell you that the butler's evil twin did it...

Question, was young Han Solo in it? I heard Lucas cut that part out, but it was in the Star Wars Ep3 - Revenge of the Sith I saw.

StarLord

Any one care to say who wrote the book for this last movie and when it came/comes out?

Also, how long has the script been used while the film was in production?

Strangevisitor

Just for the fun of it and because no one else is prediecting here.
Jackson will be found guilty.
The Spurs will win the NBA championship (mainly because they are the only ones I know; I don't even know if they're still in the running).
Batman Begins (the new Batman movie) will make $118 million dollars in the first week.
Star Wars will make $200 million in the first week. Then start to die down.
And just because every prediction needs it's doom and gloom. There will be three more nationally known school shootings (with no one killed or seriously injured I hope) before the middle of April (around the fifteenth I guess).

StarLord

Hi Ruffneck:

Hi Starlord:

So you believe in RV and astral time travel, good you can now formulate a plan to make them more accurate. I believe that if we have several travellers go to a certain date, we will have more accuracy than with a single traveller.

I feel more comfortable if ten people report an accident than one.

.[/b]

kid, if you had really understood my points regarding this, you would have arrived at the point that there are better things to be doing with this ability.
Such as: Finding your inner Master. Going past the Astral to the above planes. Experiencing God for yourself in this lifetime without having to wait for the death of the vehicle, your body. Now do you understand my point?