USA Presidential election results 2020

alpha centauri

I don't know if this is exactly true, and I tend to doubt it, but I think something similar to this is true.
Yes I think similar and want to add electronical votes should be forbidden. They are easy to manipulate. Tech companies have alsways the possibility to manipulate, even if they dont do it. And further if you have electronical votes, the servers should not be in another country like Germany.

the problem is that the media has no diversity. So the majority of journalists lean to one party or one side. You dont know what the different faction want to say to the public, because you hear only one opinion.

alpha centauri

does anybody know how this system works and can describe it?
I think there are some electronic votes, correct? And some votes are not electronic votes like the mail-in-ballot votes? And can you see if you voted afterwards? Or cant you see it?

Because if somebody makes a mail-in-ballot for you and you decide to vote yourself, your vote would be counted twice. That is usually not possible, but if it happens, the person that counts the votes sees that there is a theft.

And are the servers for the election in Germany or not?

I am a little bit confused on that.

TimeFlipper

Postal voting
does anybody know how this system works and can describe it?
I think there are some electronic votes, correct? And some votes are not electronic votes like the mail-in-ballot votes? And can you see if you voted afterwards? Or cant you see it?

Because if somebody makes a mail-in-ballot for you and you decide to vote yourself, your vote would be counted twice. That is usually not possible, but if it happens, the person that counts the votes sees that there is a theft.

And are the servers for the election in Germany or not?

I am a little bit confused on that.

I agree about those "mail in ballot votes", called postal votes in the UK...They are wide open for fraud!! (n):mad:..