Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

SergiusPaulus

So info and history does not provide insight on lives which history speaks of? I failed literature and history. Once a progressive story is written, whether as a verse or a frequency you have to maintain it. If not history becomes a story which is often fiction. Like 2027 for Zeshua, 2020 is fiction. But 2027 for her is reality because it’s her present time.

SergiusPaulus

Time : speculation is that time is not continuous, but quantized. Existence can change between one quantum state and another without having to pass through supposed intermediate states. If every moment is a newly created quantized state in the mind of God, then in the blink of a thought He can do as He wills.Actually in the twinkling of an eye.
What is faster, speed of light or the speed of reflection? If a reflection is not flat and parallel with subject? Ripple in watery reflection on a golden pond. Reminds me of that new series starting next year called Numbers.

Gnostic Christian

So info and history does not provide insight on lives which history speaks of? I failed literature and history. Once a progressive story is written, whether as a verse or a frequency you have to maintain it. If not history becomes a story which is often fiction. Like 2027 for Zeshua, 2020 is fiction. But 2027 for her is reality because it’s her present time.

If your insight is real and not led by your own biases.

Insight, to me, applies to my person and traits as well as others.

Regards
DL