Alternative method for contact

Mayhem

Zenith
I only brought up the UFO reflecting the laser beam scenario, as a much more wider scenario, IF a UFO was to get close to a passenger aircraft when it was getting ready for landing....Have you ever read or heard of such scenarios, my old friend?

There has been instances were not just military but commercial airlines have encountered various flight crafts.

TimeFlipper

Around 20 years ago myself and a friend where walking home and all of a sudden a long bright blue cigar shaped object was visible in the sky, in what seemed to be very close.

It remained there for 10-20 seconds on memory, and vanished my friend looked at me and he was no way a believer and said wtf was that.

While telling the story to other friends both of us were laughed at, but there are other stories for another time.

I firmly believe in the light of present knowledge about UFOs, and evidence on You Tube, you are less likely to be laughed at today...I go back over 50 years ago, when my friends and me were laughed at over UF0s and Flying Saucers, and if those people are still alive, they are NOT laughing at us now! (y):D..

Mayhem

Zenith

TimeFlipper

Last Night September 30th 2019...Purpose: First attempt at contacting UFO....10:30pm to 11:15pm, Rainy evening decided to stay inside and begin transmissions firstly from my bedroom window that overlooks a large field with a School at the end of it, then moved to my toilet to continue transmissions from the rear of my house where i last spotted the cylindrical UFO containing several lights a few weeks ago.....There were no sightings in either location :(..

I decided on using my portable Amateur Radio Transceiver, the Yaesu FT-817nd for UHF transmissions, including a small handheld Radio Amateur Transceiver to supply the true White Noise signals on Receive Mode...I dropped the idea for the high speed SOS signals on this occasion, but included the opening musical sounds for the initial contact from the movie, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, supplied from my geriatric Sony VA10 laptop :D..

The Radio Transmission frequencies were 438.1Mhz FM and 432.1Mhz SSB, alternating every 15 seconds...thats called Frequency Hopping, which was discussed in the Montauk Project Book...The White Noise and the Musical Sounds were fed directly into my FT-817nd transceivers microphone, switched to power setting...I shall be trying again tonight, same time, same frequencies, same set up, wish me good hunting please :)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@TimeFlipper coming closer to winter and the skies not being so clear in the UK, although not hampering transmissions would you be able to take videos or photos if you could of any UFOS?

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper coming closer to winter and the skies not being so clear in the UK, although not hampering transmissions would you be able to take videos or photos if you could of any UFOS?

Very shortly i shall be looking at purchasing a suitable video/and a still shot camera, specifically for use at night-time, and recording UFOs :)..
Last nights UFO spotting scenario resulted in no sightings again :(..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper what did you have in mind for the purchase, would have night vision?

I will be checking out several cameras, infra-red and thermal imaging cameras....
The Thermal imaging camera below looks interesting..Its the cheapest one i found at £1,159...The others were from £10,000 upto £26,000 :eek:..
Iam looking forward to meeting the salesman, especially when he asks me what iam hoping to film! :LOL:..