Coming in contact with Dr. Steven Greer

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Mayhem, ClassicalFan just wants to discuss his ideas and projects, don't discourage him or anything. I'm sure if you ask him nicely, he'll be willing to share with some more details regarding his plans.

Why would aliens have interest in contacting him? I don't know man, but I'd rather consider the opposite question... why not? It's all about possibilities.

BlastTyrant

@Classicalfan626 - It doens't sound like @BlastTyrant is saying that he has personal experience with them, but that he has either spoken to or heard from people that have personal experience with ETs. It would make sense that they would be selective or they would be overwhelmed with requests for mundane favors.

I suggest as others have above, getting a copy of Dr. Steven Greer's CDs on meditation. Or perhaps looking for YouTube videos or podcasts specifically on meditation. I am not expert on meditation but I would expect that a certain level of skill would be needed before attempting a specific task through meditation. You may be trying to run before you can walk.

I have personal experience with ET all my life, and others who have as well.

TimeFlipper

Be interesting and maybe they will take an interest in you :D
Seriously most of us are so boring and predictable, and they are probably busy traveling parallel universes.

Supposing when we actually do see a real UFO, moving in gravity defying maneuvers at great speed, we should try and make it aware of our presence by sending out a radio signal that would compel the UFO to at least become interested at looking and hopefully contacting us...
Personally i believe that all UFOs have extremely sophisticated radio systems on board their crafts :)..

FarOutThere

Aliens are everywhere you just can't see them.

Some are even aware of this very conversation, but, and I can't stress this enough, they really don't care.

Haha...

Yes!

Radio Waves are very important. To be specific, the Cosmic Microwave Background is radio wavelengths, and this is precisely what needs to be overcome, canceled out, and then rebuilt in the craft, such that an independent vehicle free from the speed of light limitations can be achieved.